The Beer Baron
Veteran

The Beer Baron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm nailing my socks to the floor...

This weekend baby!!!!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 16:27 (Ref:417617)   #2
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just as long as you don't put any nails in your feet. The televisions in emergency rooms hardly ever get Speed Channel.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 17:22 (Ref:417669)   #3
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
I've gotta work, so I've gotta tie up the VCR all afternoon and rob the kids of their cartoons! Thereby robbing my wife of our best babysitter, the television. But you can bet I'll have some cold ones in the fridge waiting for me when I get home!

GO TRACY! GO JOURDAIN! GO PAPIS!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 17:38 (Ref:417680)   #4
Flatspot
Veteran

United States
Salt Lake City
Flatspot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Macdaddy, If you pre-program the VCR properly it can record your station while the kids watch the cartoons on their's. The best of both worlds.

Gonna be a whirlwind weekend, luge race on Saturday morning, leave straight from the luge track to Fontana (9 hrs), straight back home Sunday night after the CART race. Life is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 17:43 (Ref:417683)   #5
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm gonna be attached to the TV, Sunday, 10 pm CET. I hope Oriol's car lasts enough for him to kick ass.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 18:19 (Ref:417706)   #6
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for thinking of me, Flatspot! But our TV has no speakers, so the sound must be channeled from the VCR to the stereo in order to listen to the program! They can watch all the cartoons they want, but they'll be hearing Bob Varsha!

Can't believe you're travelling 18 hours round-trip in the same day! I'd drink a few beers at the race, have a nap in the car, and then leave hours later when there's no traffic. What's really too bad is that you can't leave on Saturday and camp out.