Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 May 2010, 18:14 (Ref:2689919)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
• 24hrs of Le Mans • June, 6th – 13th 2010

The 78th Edition of the 24hrs of Le Mans June, 6th – 13th 2010
Schedule
Entry List
Track Map 1 or Map 2
RLM at the track 91.2 on FM
ACO Site
Spotters Guide or Spotters Guide 2
10 Tenths Chat
Satellite Select aerial in upper left corner
Weather
World Times

Qualifying starts Wednesday June 9th , 10:00pm/22:00 local CEST ( GMT +2, BST +1 )

----------------------------------------------------

L.P.

Last edited by jhansen; 8 Jun 2010 at 14:45.
Old 3 Jun 2010, 21:43 (Ref:2704181)   #2
LeMansPilgrim
Rookie

United States
Stuttgart, Germany
LeMansPilgrim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
About ******* time!! I am ready for this race, come rain or shine. Go Peugeot!
Old 3 Jun 2010, 23:30 (Ref:2704240)   #3
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMansPilgrim View Post
About ******* time!! I am ready for this race, come rain or shine. Go Peugeot!
Sorry to be such an untimely inconvenience! Alas, had the ACO not chosen to change out their site at such a late date and trickle out the pieces of the new one, it would of been up sooner. As it is there is no LT&S links available yet. So I might suggest you complain to the ACO!! Regards.

L.P.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 05:05 (Ref:2704292)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think we all owe Lane a debt of thanks for the time and care he takes over these threads - this one in particular - and the identification of the various facilities - it's all too easy to take these things for granted....
Old 4 Jun 2010, 05:40 (Ref:2704297)   #5
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I think we all owe Lane a debt of thanks for the time and care he takes over these threads - this one in particular - and the identification of the various facilities - it's all too easy to take these things for granted....
Absolutely!
Old 4 Jun 2010, 05:47 (Ref:2704299)   #6
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank You Lane!
Old 4 Jun 2010, 05:55 (Ref:2704301)   #7
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i think they will use this site for live timing and all..
http://www.lemanslive.com/

Ciao Marco
Old 4 Jun 2010, 06:02 (Ref:2704304)   #8
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Endurance-Info.com have been posting photos all week:

The trucks roll in......

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Old 4 Jun 2010, 07:07 (Ref:2704321)   #9
Hursty
Rookie

Hursty should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Endurance-Info.com have been posting photos all week:

The trucks roll in......

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Just having a quick browse before I head to work today, and your post James has given me a mini goosebump moment! Soooo close. (Just worried that sounds a little wrong though )
Mike.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 07:29 (Ref:2704334)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Lane, all your hard work is well appreciated on this forum and if we do meet next week I will be happy to buy you a cold beer.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 07:39 (Ref:2704339)   #11
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hursty View Post
Just having a quick browse before I head to work today, and your post James has given me a mini goosebump moment! Soooo close. (Just worried that sounds a little wrong though )
Mike.
If you hadn't mentioned it, I would never have noticed!

I always look forward to the photos of the circus rolling into town. The scale of the event has always fascinated me. Logistically, it's just mindblowing.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 14:42 (Ref:2704552)   #12
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if there's nothing wrong with my eyes,porsche has develop a new front bumper for GT3 RSR at lemans,the wing on front bumper is smaller and the lip is 2-piece-like(same as 2009spec,maybe it's a 2009spec)and they use some black tape to hide other changes
http://www.endurance-info.com/versio..._paddockj9.JPG
http://www.endurance-info.com/versio..._paddockj5.JPG
Old 4 Jun 2010, 14:44 (Ref:2704554)   #13
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
A lot more wire mesh, probably also a lot stronger to protect the radiators...
Old 4 Jun 2010, 15:47 (Ref:2704594)   #14
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Except for the two little lights, I don't see any difference.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 17:50 (Ref:2704678)   #15
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
If you hadn't mentioned it, I would never have noticed!

I always look forward to the photos of the circus rolling into town. The scale of the event has always fascinated me. Logistically, it's just mindblowing.
Circus photos? Any of the bearded lady?
Well I guess these will suffice!

And, Thanks to all, for the acknowledgement.

L.P.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 18:00 (Ref:2704684)   #16
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Indeed, thanks Lane. The links in the first post of your threads are extremely valuable since we don't have to fish through tons of pages of wonderful banter to find useful links!

It looks like the first withdrawal is not so clear cut this year. I have been listening to the 2009 race and just got past a part when Hindy was explaining what type of lights the JLOC used to illuminate the Car number (something that would definitely not last until dark) and it just made me more ****ed. As others have mentioned JLOC can't afford to do it again. And even if they do, ACO already invited an extra car and stuffed JLOC into the renta-garage.

And if it rains in qualifying (but not the weekend), there goes all our predictions on pole time haha.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 18:15 (Ref:2704692)   #17
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't let Ayse hear you mutter that it will be anything other than dry and sunny
Old 4 Jun 2010, 18:18 (Ref:2704693)   #18
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is going to be a unique experience for me, as this is the first Le Mans I'll be missing in my living memory .

These links are a great help, so thank you!

I really do hope more than ever that Eurosport don't let me down in their coverage.

Part of me is excited for the race, but I'm dreading that feeling as my dad leaves to watch it with me stuck at home revised for these stupid exams (which only decide my future).
Old 4 Jun 2010, 20:54 (Ref:2704776)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Well done Lane. A perfect little race hub.

Does anyone remember, last year, someone had a web page which had T&S, Twitter feed, RLM, Pictures (I think) and various links. It was great, but went off line almost immediately after the event. Anyone got the link from last year? Hope its back
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:01 (Ref:2704778)   #20
RoeDent
Racer

Wales
Wales
RoeDent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello there! First time 10-Tenths Le Mans-er here. Where do I pitch my tent?
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:14 (Ref:2704784)   #21
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Welcome to the forum RoeDent! Have you bought a camping pass?
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2704793)   #22
RoeDent
Racer

Wales
Wales
Right here! *shows pass*
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2704794)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Which camping area is your pass for? (or are you in jest......? )
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:45 (Ref:2704796)   #24
serrity
Rookie

Ireland
London
serrity should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For any Twitterererers out there, I've put together a Twitter list for Le Mans 2010 with every driver and team I could find on it: https://twitter.com/83ste/lemans2010/members
Old 4 Jun 2010, 21:45 (Ref:2704797)   #25
RoeDent
Racer

Wales
Wales
Bleu Sud

In jest of course, but I'm here for the virtual forum experience. Got my v-tent and all, and a virtual camping pass (I actually made an avatar of it, but then realised you need 250 posts to have an avatar).

Last edited by RoeDent; 4 Jun 2010 at 21:52.