Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the driver of the Grand Prix is?
Lewis Hamilton 12 21.05%
Kimi Räikkönen 4 7.02%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Max Verstappen 1 1.75%
Nico Hulkenberg 3 5.26%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 1 1.75%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 13 22.81%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 21 36.84%
Fernando Alonso 2 3.51%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Jul 2017, 07:47 (Ref:3753259)   #76
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Then you see an interview like this, smug, self satisfied, and happy to take cheap shot at Vettel at 4:20 about an incident he was not involved in when he doesn't have the facts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwOVPSZT8zI

Guess we know who respects who in this title battle.

Sorry, out of the car I find Hamilton just plain unlikeable!

But then others don't like other drivers for other reasons, each to their own I guess.
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that link, it made me feel quite nauseous. OK! I am used to Lewis, but Damon Hill's sycophantic questioning was just too much for my delicate disposition. In future please add a health warning.
Old 23 Jul 2017, 03:43 (Ref:3753672)   #77
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, Hamilton's body surfing and engaging with the crowd was over the top. The crowd was yelling, screaming and appeared out of control. It would have been much better if Kimi had won the race. No smile, a little shake of the bottle, a forcible wave to the crowd and then hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 24 Jul 2017, 05:15 (Ref:3753870)   #78
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Yeah, Hamilton's body surfing and engaging with the crowd was over the top. The crowd was yelling, screaming and appeared out of control. It would have been much better if Kimi had won the race. No smile, a little shake of the bottle, a forcible wave to the crowd and then hide.

Indeed.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Mark Twain or Abe Lincoln (depending on your source)

Would seem to apply!

Possibly good reason Kimi is the most popular F1 driver!

Sent from my keyboard using the internet and the Tentenths Forum.
Old 24 Jul 2017, 08:12 (Ref:3753891)   #79
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Possibly good reason Kimi is the most popular F1 driver!
In Finland maybe.

But outside of Finland, the results of the last 2017 F1 fan survey had Hamilton and Alonso almost equal on percentage. With Hamilton only just in front of Alonso. And the previous F1 fan survey done in 2015 had Hamilton as the most popular driver.

Kimi is only popular with the depressed, lonely, uncoordinated and tone deaf types.
Old 24 Jul 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3754017)   #80
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi is only popular with the depressed, lonely, uncoordinated and tone deaf types. [/QUOTE]

So, do you think I am depressed, lonely, uncoordinated and tone deaf?