Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 5 May 2009, 01:18 (Ref:2455541)   #26
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingduck View Post
So Aussie 01 do you have anyone with history on this site that can stand up and vouch for your motives or your support to NZ Motorsport.
I can vouch for him.

David John has always plied his trade a team owner with the honour and dignity of a saint. he has also nutured every NZ driver to the position they are now in................. but then he is also loyal to his suppliers , and pays on the 20th of month following account
Old 5 May 2009, 01:56 (Ref:2455556)   #27
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Check this out...NUI is gone...Following the LEADER.....!!!!

View Certificate Of Incorporation Company NUMERO UNO INVESTMENTS LIMITED (IN LIQ) Incorporated 27-NOV-1995 View Online Extract Entity Type Company Constitution Filed Yes Annual Return Filing Month March Status Details Current Status In Liquidation From To Previous Status Registered 24th November 2006 1st May 2009 Struck Off 18th July 2006 24th November 2006 Registered 27th November 1995 18th July 2006 Liquidation DetailsCommenced: 01-MAY-2009 Status: ActiveNameOrganisationPhoneEmailOfficial Assignee, ..INSOLVENCY & TRUSTEE SERVICE+64 508 467658 Address: LEVEL 2, BAYLEYS BUILDING, 678 VICTORIA STREET, HAMILTON Appointed: 01-MAY-2009 16:40
Old 5 May 2009, 02:04 (Ref:2455559)   #28
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
The DREAM is still alive

Company Number 1607986 View Certificate Of Incorporation Company TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED Incorporated 02-MAR-2005 View Online Extract Current Status REGISTERED Entity Type Company Constitution Filed Yes Annual Return Filing Month June Print This Page Previous Names No Previous Names on record Address Details Registered Office C/-Mcdonald & Co Accountants Level 1, 181 Great South Road Takanini Auckland Address for Service C/-Mcdonald & Co Acccountants Level 1, 181 Great South Road Takanini Auckland Directors Name Date Appointed: MCDONALD, Michael Robert 26-FEB-2009 240 Settlement Road, Papakura, AUCKLAND

Old 5 May 2009, 06:59 (Ref:2455615)   #29
wechy
Rookie

New Zealand
WAIUKU
wechy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Ask a simpler question.. where is the 2008 ex-888 TKR chassis today?
There was a BF TKR supercar in Pukekohe about 2 months ago with no engine fitted!
Old 5 May 2009, 07:35 (Ref:2455630)   #30
thunderbolt
Veteran

thunderbolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Kiwi's Supercar licence sold off
http://www.drivesouth.co.nz/news/117...cence-sold-off

Quote:
Team Kiwi Racing (TKR) have gone back to the future after their licence to race in the Australian V8 Supercar series was sold to the family of former driver, Dean Fiore.
TKR's black Paul Morris-prepared Commodore was competing under the Fiore family's Triple F Racing colours at the weekend's third round at Winton with Fiore at the wheel, the Supercar website said.
Fiore drove the first two rounds of the Supercar championship at Adelaide and Hamilton for TKR.
With TKR owner David John made personally bankrupt, V8 Supercars this week sold the team's Racing Entitlement Contract with Triple F racing winning the tender, reportedly worth $A1 million ($NZ1.3 million).
Without referring to the loss of the licence, TKR said on its website today it will focus more time and resources back on their founding principals of supporting Kiwi drivers from karting up to the NZV8 championship.
Quote:
John gave V8 Supercar starts to New Zealand talent such as Jason Richards, Shane van Gisbergen and Fabian Coulthard who moved on to other teams and are all currently running inside the top 10 of the championship.
Quote:
"We have held a number of discussions with various drivers and teams over the last few months with the view of announcing the various TKR packages from the junior karting, senior karting, Formula Ford, Formula Toyota and the Mini Challenge series for the coming 2009/10 New Zealand Motorpsort Championship seasons."
cash up front i hope
Old 5 May 2009, 08:03 (Ref:2455643)   #31
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Ask a simpler question.. where is the 2008 ex-888 TKR chassis today?
Right where it was at when tipped out of the transporter by MIB Paint and Panel ... PMM...Perhaps...
Old 5 May 2009, 08:13 (Ref:2455647)   #32
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion8head View Post
Right where it was at when tipped out of the transporter by MIB Paint and Panel ... PMM...Perhaps...

Hi opinion8head,

You are essentially correct.

The ex Tripple 888 TKR, rolling chassis, minus engine and gearbox, resides at PMM, with said writ attached to the windscreen.

Mark Petch.
Old 5 May 2009, 08:22 (Ref:2455652)   #33
atmosports
Rookie

atmosports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There is still definately an ex TKR Ford V8 Supercar minus motor/box sitting in the old trailite caravan workshop @ the buckland end of Manukau road,pukekohe just past the race track on the right hand side heading towards tuakau. I'm sure is someone asks Millsy the right questions they'll find out how owns it & what is owed on that car as well.
Old 5 May 2009, 08:27 (Ref:2455655)   #34
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wechy View Post
There was a BF TKR supercar in Pukekohe about 2 months ago with no engine fitted!
That would be the ex PWR AU003 converted by Dave Mitchell at Hamilton some years ago to BF configiration for use as a HOT LAPS car...Conversion completed May 07...Was On display at TKRs Hamilton Shop...Until removed Jan 09.

2 Ex TKR Cars sans Eng/Trans...The one in Oz is "spoken for" what of the one in Puke...Private sale? or does it still exist On a TKR Assett Schedule?
Old 5 May 2009, 08:29 (Ref:2455657)   #35
DJJ
Racer

DJJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosports View Post
There is still definately an ex TKR Ford V8 Supercar minus motor/box sitting in the old trailite caravan workshop @ the buckland end of Manukau road,pukekohe just past the race track on the right hand side heading towards tuakau. I'm sure is someone asks Millsy the right questions they'll find out how owns it & what is owed on that car as well.
Hot laps car. maybe as they havn't happened for a while.

Seriously all of these creditors need to band together to stop DJ operating.

Kiwis unite.
Old 5 May 2009, 08:49 (Ref:2455677)   #36
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJ View Post
Hot laps car. maybe as they havn't happened for a while.

Seriously all of these creditors need to band together to stop DJ operating.

Kiwis unite.
How DJJ? Most of the creditors I know have been so well ripped by DJ the're Embarrassed to Go Public with it. They are all Gentle Folk, the type of people that DJ has "Dined on" for years. What can they do?

Of the Hot Laps car I was told by a reliable type in Sept 08 that it still had $$$ owing to its original Ozzy Supplier...Goes back a bit but Familiar Eh.
Old 5 May 2009, 09:07 (Ref:2455692)   #37
DJJ
Racer

Quote:
How DJJ? Most of the creditors I know have been so well ripped by DJ the're Embarrassed to Go Public with it. They are all Gentle Folk, the type of people that DJ has "Dined on" for years. What can they do?

Of the Hot Laps car I was told by a reliable type in Sept 08 that it still had $$$ owing to its original Ozzy Supplier...Goes back a bit but Familiar Eh.
No need to be embarrassed just get them to action or post here as well the media looks on.

I can understand them getting fooled by him but no need to be ashamed.

Lodge everything with the OA, as most would of been done with the TKR brand.
Old 5 May 2009, 13:06 (Ref:2455832)   #38
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJ View Post
No need to be embarrassed just get them to action or post here as well the media looks on.

I can understand them getting fooled by him but no need to be ashamed.

Lodge everything with the OA, as most would of been done with the TKR brand.
Yeah DJJ...
I've seen some of the "official forms " required for use by the AOs office , they all have that "Proof of Debt" format.
Loan DJ $$ as I've said, no receipts are given,asked to use their credit card to "help the team out" and quess what when its return time? They get told "we dont owe you that"
Proof of Debt, doesn't extend to those have been HAD! Invisible!

The Invisible ones...
IMO have probably given as many $$$ as the "official" ones. I know of a few individuals who have tried through DJ/Evo to get reimbursed their loans, over $200K of...INVISIBLE ONES...and thats without looking!

You see "under $35K" its not viable to sue for the Funds...Overheard a few years back...By EARS wanting $$$..."Serve me" was the challenge given. And NO that party hasn't seen a cracker of their money back.Can't sue either cos there head down ass up Working to feed the family and pay the bills!
AND they continue to struggle to pay off the "cash advanced ammount" on their cards DJ spent.An unexpected burden from "the great one". CASH ADVANCES TO DJ from personal credit cards are... "INVISIBLE" Eh!

Try this...
Take $5k of cash onya [zero bal.] card ,DJs going to take care of payment and see what happens to the due/overdue balance...if you're not at limit you soon will be, awaiting DJs input... and the % charges go on..Banks are buisnesses. Good ones,I ANZ/Nat they did whats RIGHT!
Of coarse you would have to believe that amount is going to be returned "SOON" to do such a thing Eh?
A small amount for a Supercar Team owner advanced by a wage earning person to "help us out till the bank opens in Oz on Monday"...I gather from what I've heard the banks in Oz keep odd hours. Time zones? They're either to early or too late..."come back tomorrow"...they are told.

Incidentally, the same treatment is used on all credtors from Ross/Jim,ANZ/Nat etc right through to the little people...
A format that has worked, with Evos Input included...Without Predudice...
"one screw that fits all"

However...I doubt...
Evo even knows how much cash DJ has Taken. Even if some has been used to pay back what DJ has borrowed from Evo.
Or is Evo independently wealthy and doesn't lend, he Gifts.
He made it clear before he became TKRs Director, he was donating his services as accountant.

you own what you pay for...
anything else is theft IMHO!

Dont ask me about the efftpos...
Old 5 May 2009, 13:54 (Ref:2455857)   #39
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Scott might have some fun getting his $380k back if the ex-888 chassis is engine free...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 5 May 2009, 14:05 (Ref:2455864)   #40
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Mr Scott might have some fun getting his $380k back if the ex-888 chassis is engine free...
Agreed GTRM
The trans was trash anyway,Engine possibly went back to the supplier.
Have to say I hope they at least realize something for their effort and input.
They have a better shot than most in this fiascoe.They are inside racing so to speak, and have many friends...
Cents in the dollar ,thats all anyone can look foward to...IMHO
Wreckage is whats left of DJs folly, mechanical and Human!
Old 5 May 2009, 14:08 (Ref:2455867)   #41
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isnt the engine supplier technically the same people currently housing the chassis?
Old 5 May 2009, 18:34 (Ref:2456020)   #42
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think he might be refering to Hasted... who I believe still has the engine.
Old 5 May 2009, 21:00 (Ref:2456109)   #43
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
I think he might be refering to Hasted... who I believe still has the engine.
Correct Chappelli...
From back in the highly publicised ..Owens/Cato and Co team Affiliation...When Craig was "involved" after after the Racer Industries Engine Deal...Remember...The Broken Cam Bolt...Saga?.."Press Ganged" is how I would describe Craigs Involvement...

That was after SBREs Time. Ross was "getting Stroppy...$$$"

The Ex 888 BF Racer Serialed 009...Is in the care of one...Nigel Barclay.
On behalf of the Scotts"family interests" I believe.
Old 5 May 2009, 21:01 (Ref:2456111)   #44
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Yeah DJJ...
I've seen some of the "official forms " required for use by the AOs office , they all have that "Proof of Debt" format.
Loan DJ $$ as I've said, no receipts are given,asked to use their credit card to "help the team out" and quess what when its return time? They get told "we dont owe you that"
Proof of Debt, doesn't extend to those have been HAD! Invisible!
I've always believed if you loaned someone money, you shouldn't expect to see it again. I'm not a believer in doing personal loans with people and don't think it's good or wise business to involve yourself in such deals. Thats what banks and finance companies are for.

That's why I don't like deals like the above with people giving DJ money when he was panhandling around all those years. In other words if people passed money to DJ then it should have been a straight up business deal such as cash for sponsorship or whatever. Or they should have just passed the money as a gift or patronage with no strings attached.

With all this nonsense circulating I have a hard time believing TKR is going to front up in NZV8's, TRS, GT3 and Minis. Where in the world is the money coming from?
Old 5 May 2009, 22:06 (Ref:2456130)   #45
promax
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
promax has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
Where in the world is the money coming from?
TKR will rotate 4 "pay for the ride" drivers during the season.. and t-shirt sales will cover any extra costs.

Old 5 May 2009, 22:28 (Ref:2456139)   #46
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
I've always believed if you loaned someone money, you shouldn't expect to see it again. I'm not a believer in doing personal loans with people and don't think it's good or wise business to involve yourself in such deals. Thats what banks and finance companies are for.

""I can't disagree with you at all.
However, some people are suseptible to DJs style and their passion for racing cars brings them into his "presence"
Hearing all the MP/SBR/Anyone vs Me tripe that we've all read here, the "conspiracy" to de throne and take all DJs hard work, It works with some.They like what DJ "appears to be doing"The Kiwi battler syndrome,as opposed to the "tall poppy syndrome" so they feel they are part of His team,and as such,a part of an EXCLUSIVE following...DJs TEAM...Incidently these "chosen ones" are told about Banks not understanding Motorsport.The ammouts involved are inflated or deflated according to his needs,[Bull$h1t] a clerk hearing that DJ ONLY NEEDS $1000.00 To make a final payment[ficticious]of some squillions of $$$ and of coarse there $$ support is highly valued, will come straight back at some later[fictional] time.Those with a small amount "available" are actively pursued and given the "charm" they Lend....""

That's why I don't like deals like the above with people giving DJ money when he was panhandling around all those years. In other words if people passed money to DJ then it should have been a straight up business deal such as cash for sponsorship or whatever. Or they should have just passed the money as a gift or patronage with no strings attached.

""The "strings attached" for some means that they have to help further or "it'll fold and then no one will get any money"[blackmail] for want of a more accurate description...Some of the biggest "investor" losses have been incurred using this format. Wanna ask former staff or the former Directors of NUI about this? They thought they were buying Shares in TKR!...""

With all this nonsense circulating I have a hard time believing TKR is going to front up in NZV8's, TRS, GT3 and Minis. Where in the world is the money coming from?
Who Knows?? DJ was vocal here a while ago stating he had all but $60K to find to satisfy conditions to allow for "an annulment" of HIS BANKRUPTCY...Does he have $300K to "play with?" from some scource...
Old 24 May 2009, 07:23 (Ref:2467999)   #47
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
If you look at These guys and their uniforms, you could be forgiven for thinking they are very TKR-esque
Old 24 May 2009, 08:24 (Ref:2468029)   #48
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Think you might need to get those eyes checked GTR

Think the only TKR connection might be that Booth use to drive for them
Old 24 May 2009, 08:52 (Ref:2468044)   #49
DJJ
Racer

JOHN V ANZ NATIONAL BANK LIMITED HC HAM CIV 2008-419-001576 26 February 2009

Interesting.
Old 24 May 2009, 09:15 (Ref:2468059)   #50
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That clears a few things up, so it was not this year then.