Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 May 2023, 14:56 (Ref:4158983)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I only use the weather.com app on my phone. That one is showing a 50/50 chance of that stuff we don’t get too often out here in sunny California. But temperatures look nice.
Anyhow, I’ll try to bring all the sun with me.
Please. Leave plenty of space for it. We need as much as you can bring.
Old 31 May 2023, 15:57 (Ref:4158987)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
I only use the weather.com app on my phone. That one is showing a 50/50 chance of that stuff we don’t get too often out here in sunny California. But temperatures look nice.
Anyhow, I’ll try to bring all the sun with me.
That is very kind of you,
Old 1 Jun 2023, 07:29 (Ref:4159068)   #28
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can confirm that the sun is out, the sky is blue and there's a pleasant light breeze, a perfect morning here in Le Mans. Pack the suncream, it's going to be a scorcher!
Old 1 Jun 2023, 09:02 (Ref:4159080)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Have fun at the test weekend James and see you next week
Old 1 Jun 2023, 10:12 (Ref:4159093)   #30
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Have fun at the test weekend James and see you next week
Thanks Simon, I intend to!

Safe journey mate and see you next week!

Did I mention the coffee and croissants worth rather good here this morning as well, not just the weather?
Old 1 Jun 2023, 11:03 (Ref:4159100)   #31
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It will be fantastic!
https://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/le...orecast/135975
Old 1 Jun 2023, 11:07 (Ref:4159101)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's the one. I'll take that one.
Old 1 Jun 2023, 12:05 (Ref:4159110)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's the one. I'll take that one.
Take it? my suspicion is you wrote it

But i will take it anyway
Old 1 Jun 2023, 12:22 (Ref:4159114)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Take it? my suspicion is you wrote it

But i will take it anyway
Old 1 Jun 2023, 17:07 (Ref:4159158)   #35
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
https://meteofrance.com/previsions-m.../le-mans/72000
https://weather.com/fr-FR/temps/10jo...170ca2507f7f68
Evolves each day, confidence index is 1/5. Accuweather could be more accurate.
Old 1 Jun 2023, 22:39 (Ref:4159203)   #36
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Well the bbc are not looking so promising for the weather now showing andrews favourite stuff for wednesday thursday and friday but still nice and warm. However that is the bbc so usually about as accurate as my darts ability
They take the MeteoGroup data, but make it a more intuitive and clear display. FWIW, I’ve found it pretty good. Of course if you are looking many many days ahead then you factor that into the context of any forecast.

They had to drop the Met Office a few years ago as they were forced to go for the cheapest option after a tender.

Last edited by Adam43; 1 Jun 2023 at 22:46.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 06:40 (Ref:4159222)   #37
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Of course if you are looking many many days ahead then you factor that into the context of any forecast.
Indeed. Plus now we have many temperatures differences, cold this morning when we had 26° yesterday, and they cant know for sure what will be the influence of the thunderstorms.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 07:06 (Ref:4159228)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And we also know that it will change, one way or the other before race weekend, either coming forward or being pushed back.... Always the way.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 16:25 (Ref:4159347)   #39
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Latest weather seems to indiccate it will be getting hotter than predicted, with night time temps only just below 20. So sleeping might be a problem
Old 2 Jun 2023, 16:34 (Ref:4159348)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hopefully warm on race night then
Old 2 Jun 2023, 16:40 (Ref:4159349)   #41
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Latest weather seems to indiccate it will be getting hotter than predicted, with night time temps only just below 20. So sleeping might be a problem
If I were to set my AC to 20C = 68F at night, I'd freeze to death. And if I were to survive it somehow, the electric bill would guarantee to give me a heart attack!
Old 2 Jun 2023, 16:53 (Ref:4159350)   #42
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i doubt the temperature has exceeded 20 degrees more than a few days this year and that is during the day, 20 degrees is balmy weather for us brits but 20 at night is just to hot to sleep
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:03 (Ref:4159362)   #43
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
20 degrees is balmy weather for us brits but 20 at night is just to hot to sleep
Now if you go camping at LM during the race with a good night in mind… Better take a hike!
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:26 (Ref:4159366)   #44
Michel Vaillant
Racer

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Michel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMichel Vaillant should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
According my meteo app. , the weather will be very warm and sunny all the next week and during the race

Bring caps and sunny cream
Old 2 Jun 2023, 18:29 (Ref:4159368)   #45
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yes, just seen that -both Meteo France and accuweather- and the confidence index is much improved. Should be very warm.
Old 2 Jun 2023, 20:22 (Ref:4159388)   #46
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Now if you go camping at LM during the race with a good night in mind… Better take a hike!
ear plugs at night are a must, there for a weeks so need to sleep
Old 3 Jun 2023, 20:38 (Ref:4159573)   #47
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I can tell from experience the weather is PERFECT.
Old 4 Jun 2023, 04:40 (Ref:4159600)   #48
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Another beautiful morning here in La Sarthe, Test Day's going to be a scorcher!
Old 4 Jun 2023, 08:23 (Ref:4159617)   #49
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Enjoy, after a cloudy week here in the south east the wether here for next week is predicted to be very hot, hoping someone will water my plants next week other wise my greenhouse will be full of dead plants
Old 4 Jun 2023, 22:51 (Ref:4159892)   #50
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Right now, my weather forecast is showing a combination I don't think a lot of us have seen in recent years: rain, and very warm.