Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 May 2019, 15:15 (Ref:3903734)   #391
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'm a bit confused as to how Dempsey-Proton #77 and Gulf Racing have got two gold drivers in their Pro-Am lineups. Have I missed something?
That's never going to stand. Considering you need a bronze and a silver or bronze as a minimum.
Old 14 May 2019, 15:23 (Ref:3903739)   #392
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
That's never going to stand. Considering you need a bronze and a silver or bronze as a minimum.
I can only guess that, when pressured for their full lineup, that's what they gave. Effectively place holders (one of the golds at least). Equally I don't know why the ACO would publish them? Doesn't make any sense.
Old 14 May 2019, 15:27 (Ref:3903740)   #393
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!Mike E is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I can only guess that, when pressured for their full lineup, that's what they gave. Effectively place holders (one of the golds at least). Equally I don't know why the ACO would publish them? Doesn't make any sense.
'ACO' and 'doesn't make any sense' used in the same paragraph. Never happened before.
Old 14 May 2019, 19:00 (Ref:3903776)   #394
antonylight
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cobham
antonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridantonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Too many golds

I think what has happened with Julian Andlauer & Thomas Preining is that they were Silver drivers in 2018 and made up to Gold for 2019 but as the somewhat bizarre 'super season' covers both years they are 'sort of' still Silver for LM 2019!? (even though the entry list says they are Gold)
Confusing but it is the ACO!
I assume that they will be full time Golds when the 19/20 season starts at Silverstone in August
Old 14 May 2019, 19:10 (Ref:3903778)   #395
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonylight View Post
I think what has happened with Julian Andlauer & Thomas Preining is that they were Silver drivers in 2018 and made up to Gold for 2019 but as the somewhat bizarre 'super season' covers both years they are 'sort of' still Silver for LM 2019!? (even though the entry list says they are Gold)
Confusing but it is the ACO!
I assume that they will be full time Golds when the 19/20 season starts at Silverstone in August
That makes complete sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that haha.
Old 14 May 2019, 19:41 (Ref:3903781)   #396
Mike E
Veteran

Good call.

•For any driver entering an Event for the first time in the
season before 31 December 2018: the Drivers’ Categorisation that will be taken into account will be the latest one published prior to the administrative checks of the first Event he is entering and will be applied until the end of the season in June 2019.
Old 14 May 2019, 21:31 (Ref:3903800)   #397
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
Risi will drop their familiar red color scheme for a blue version for LM.

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/0...r-le-mans.html
Old 14 May 2019, 21:36 (Ref:3903802)   #398
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cool to see something other than a red Ferrari. But it's a no from me.

Old 14 May 2019, 21:38 (Ref:3903803)   #399
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I suspect it will look better 'in the flesh'.....

49/268
Old 14 May 2019, 21:53 (Ref:3903806)   #400
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!skycafe has a real shot at the championship!
I kept reading the article and referencing back to the two photographs, trying to follow along...

I'm still trying to follow along and will for a while. What the heck, commemorates the Ferrari win 70 years ago, and Andy B of Spotters Guide fame had a hand in it. It is all groovy.
Old 15 May 2019, 17:31 (Ref:3903992)   #401
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
https://twitter.com/racingteamnl
https://nl-nl.facebook.com/racingteamnederland/

new livery for the #29 Dallara of racing team Netherlands, inspired by the Minardi M192 F1 car. personally I must say it is a beauty!
It does look good!

49/268
Old 15 May 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3904009)   #402
antonylight
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cobham
antonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridantonylight should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Road to Le Mans

An updated Version 2 entry list has appeared today on the lemanscup website
Old 17 May 2019, 15:11 (Ref:3904361)   #403
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pit allocations
https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...-mans-2019.pdf

edit: I see this had already been posted to the other thread
Old 20 May 2019, 11:46 (Ref:3904850)   #404
Mike E
Veteran

Ford #69 possible livery revealed. Sort of Gulf, with a bit of Castrol.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...ivery-spotted/
Old 20 May 2019, 11:56 (Ref:3904853)   #405
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i like that. now all we need is radio le mans to run the old castrol advert.