Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jun 2017, 06:36 (Ref:3742094)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chef POSTING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Ladies & Gentlemen

You may have noticed that a number of threads have had a haircut, where posts have either been deleted, moved to a more appropriate thread, or where necessary, warnings given about postings not being in alignment with the rules.

Nobody is singled out here for attention or ignorance. Nobody is that special.

I read every single post put up in the Aussie forum. Every single one. Now I don't sit here and read them as they are posted, but I create the time to do so.

The rules are simple:
ATTACK THE POST, DO NOT ATTACK THE POSTER.

I will pick up the fullness of a conversation, get the context, and make the adjustment (and warn if necessary). This may not happen immediately.

There are warning systems in place here at Tenths to have posts reviewed.

If there is something urgent, use the Report Post function.
If there is something in your PMs you have an issue with, use the Report Message function.

Or PM a moderator. Woolley or myself are here to help.

This is supposed to be a fun place to talk about motorsport. Not a boxing match!

Back to normal posting, please
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Sep 2017, 10:02 (Ref:3765816)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In case anyone had forgotten, this is a motorsport forum, where subjects discuss, yet are not limited to, one car or more competing against another or more.

It is NOT the locale for repeated flexing of opinions reported as facts.
It is NOT the locale for baiting of other posters into irrational comments.
It is NOT the locale for commenting on other posters.

This is a MOTORSPORT FORUM.

Let's talk about cars. Let's share opinions as opinions.

Let's STOP sniping at one another!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 10 Sep 2017, 21:59 (Ref:3765930)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well said. Or in other words...

You guys call us POMs 'whinging'. From what I've seen here, we've got nothing on you lot.
Old 8 Oct 2023, 01:17 (Ref:4180339)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*bump*