Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 14 Dec 2021, 22:03 (Ref:4089707)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Abu Dhabi and Overall Fantasy results.

We will start as always with the final event and it's results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	72790. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	72791

They gave the following fantasy points.

Name:	Event Fantasy.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	72792

Theses added to the season long fantasy values resulted in the following fantasy tables

The Fantasy Drivers didn't mirror the real world, though in some peoples eyes, the real world perhaps should have mirrored this outcome.

Name:	Overall Fant Drivers.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	72793

Unsurprisingly the Constructors fantasy title did go with Mercedes, in fact the fantasy result mirrored the real world finishing order the the exception of 8th and 9th where in the fantasy, Alfa Romeo pipped Williams.

Name:	Overall Fant Const.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	72794

And in the power units, the order would be as expected with Mercedes leading the way over Honda.

Name:	Overall Fant PU.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	72795
Old 14 Dec 2021, 22:26 (Ref:4089712)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But what does all of the above mean for the Abu Dhabi event and the season long overall fantasy championship ....

Well it's congrats firstly to Frogspawn Racing for their second event win of the season with a total of 101 points. Sharing (but socially distanced) second place with 95 points are My Heart Will Grosjean and SBF Racing.

Here is how all the other teams got on ...

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	72796

And so if you have bothered to read all the way down to this point .... it's onto the final result of the 10/10ths Fantasy F1 competition for 2021

Wolf GP
Team Owner : Wolfhound
Total Points : 1639 points

SBF Racing
Team Owner : ScotsBrutesFan
Total Points : 1584.5 points

Frogspawn Racing
Team Owner : BTCC Frog
Total Points : 1575 points

So it's congrats to Wolfhound on a dominating performance Taking the title by 54.5 points in the end.

My team, SBF Racing had their highest ever finish in second but it was a close run thing with BTCC Frog and their Frogspawn Racing just 9.5 points behind after 22 action packed races.

Here is of course the final overall table to check out where your team finished

Name:	final overall table .jpg
Views:	23
Size:	276.9 KB
ID:	72797

Well done to all, there were some close battles in the midfield through out the season.

And so we bid farewell the the 2021 Fantasy season, and look forward to 2022 with 23 scheduled events all new cars, running on 18 inch rims, and there will be one rookie driver looking to make their way through the field.

Hope to see you all again for the 2022 Fantasy

SBF
Old 14 Dec 2021, 22:45 (Ref:4089714)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
8th out of 16 for a first effort, I'm happy with that. Even saved my best result until last.

Big thanks to you SBF for taking the effort to run the compo for us! Here's to next season.....
Old 14 Dec 2021, 23:11 (Ref:4089719)   #4
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Many Thanks SBF for all your work in running the competition over the years.

I was surprised how few had Norris and Sainz as their drivers who were the difference for me on this occasion or that I was the only one to have a driver change.
Old 15 Dec 2021, 06:56 (Ref:4089750)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Many thanks for running this. And well done to those up there on the podium.
Old 15 Dec 2021, 14:39 (Ref:4089834)   #6
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Thanks for running this competition.

I ended up top of bottom half, but I am glad I at least got a race win
Old 15 Dec 2021, 18:23 (Ref:4089912)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
congrats to the winners and specifically wolfhound

won by a big margin and the only one to make a driver sub?

and for Sainz! well played sir!

not to be forgotten, SuperChilli F1 with 6 wins!

'we built the team for wins and not points!'

said by no one!
Old 15 Dec 2021, 18:35 (Ref:4089915)   #8
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Thanks a lot for running the competition, ScotsBrutesFan, you may not have had a huge amount of replies during the season but I, and I'm sure most other competitors, always read and cared about the results, and enjoyed participating. Frogspawn Racing are happy with third in their first season, and will be back next year.
Old 15 Dec 2021, 21:06 (Ref:4089956)   #9
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
you may not have had a huge amount of replies during the season but I, and I'm sure most other competitors, always read and cared about the results, and enjoyed participating.
I don't mind few responses during the season ... it usually means I haven't made a mistake
Old 15 Dec 2021, 21:58 (Ref:4089960)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
I don't mind few responses during the season ... it usually means I haven't made a mistake

Thanks for running this again - looking forward to see next season already.
Old 19 Dec 2021, 03:10 (Ref:4090533)   #11
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Three cheers for SBF for another great season! See you next year!
Old 26 Dec 2021, 10:24 (Ref:4091345)   #12
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well done to the winners and thanks to SBF for organising it all. Glad to have been there to make most of you look good ;-). I'm planning on turning up with a better team next year.