Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 2 Oct 2002, 08:52 (Ref:393779)   #1
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
hillclimbs and sprints

jus wonderin. i want to marshal at hillclimbs but concerning the MSA card, i may not be able to do 5 events a year due to marshalling at donny etc so does this mean i will stay as a trainee or not. it doesnt bother me if i do cos im not in it for the signatures just for the enjoyment. thanks
Old 2 Oct 2002, 19:14 (Ref:394272)   #2
micaz43
Rookie

micaz43 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will check with a CoC on that one for you, got a feeling they can sign your card, but don't quote me on that just yet. Will post later for you
Old 2 Oct 2002, 20:29 (Ref:394337)   #3
micaz43
Rookie

micaz43 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have checked with our CoC chat with your chief marshal if hes not black x then go to CoC he should then sign your grading card . Hope is is some help 2 u rgds micaz43
Old 2 Oct 2002, 23:34 (Ref:394478)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unless the rules have changed, you can get up to four signatures for speed events on your race card, and at most venues you've a much better chance of actually doing anything. If you find you like them you can take on a separate speed grade, but it's not necessary if you don't want to. Experience at both types of event helps with the other. With the lack of oncoming traffic you'll find posts operate more as a single unit than is the case at circuits where you split up to give back-up.
Old 3 Oct 2002, 07:43 (Ref:394681)   #5
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
thanx guys