Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 31 Jul 2021, 23:47 (Ref:4064343)   #1
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brands Hatch

My thoughts today are with the Orange Army in the UK with the loss of one of its members in an incident at Brand Hatch overnight my time.

Our sport can be so much fun but she can bite hard sometimes.

Make sure you all support each other up there in this sad time and may our lost marshal Race In Peace.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 07:20 (Ref:4064382)   #2
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To our Motorsport Marshall's in England, we are thinking of at this time.
Stay strong, support each other , take a break .
If any of your are a member of Flag Marshalls of the World, on FB, you will see a large amount of support from all over the World.

Stay Safe
Old 1 Aug 2021, 14:13 (Ref:4064559)   #3
ron1902
Racer

England
england
ron1902 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands hatch

So sorry to hear of the accident at brands.we lost one our family and my thoughts and prayers go to the family's and friends involved..stay safe
Old 3 Aug 2021, 16:03 (Ref:4065148)   #4
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Despite the increased safety standards, motorsport will never be 100% safe. Arguably the marshals can be more at risk than the drivers. Sending my condolences to every marshal up and down the country and to his family and friends
Old 3 Aug 2021, 16:08 (Ref:4065150)   #5
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A terrible loss especially under the circumstances, so unnecessary, I have made many friends trackside while wearing a Photographer's bib, and admire them all, and to lose one is sad indeed. My prayers and thoughts are with his family, and marshal friends.

If anyone knows if any of my photographs show the man please let me know and I will send copies to his family if wanted. If a fund is started let us know as well.

God bless you all,

Bauble.
Old 3 Aug 2021, 16:33 (Ref:4065164)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
A terrible loss especially under the circumstances, so unnecessary, I have made many friends trackside while wearing a Photographer's bib, and admire them all, and to lose one is sad indeed. My prayers and thoughts are with his family, and marshal friends.

If anyone knows if any of my photographs show the man please let me know and I will send copies to his family if wanted. If a fund is started let us know as well.

God bless you all,

Bauble.
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=dzB6rMYVq
Old 28 Nov 2021, 07:28 (Ref:4085731)   #7
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I has been a few months since that tragic day but I hope the other orange people in the marshal post are travelling well ??