Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 30 Sep 2003, 15:50 (Ref:735506)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Barrichello 2004 Champion?!.....

In a shock press realease team Ferrari have said that IF MS wins the WDC then Rubens will be given top priority next season!!! They say its Just reward for the service that Rubens has given to Schumacher and FERRARI!
WHOA!!!

To all those who read this and had a tinge of shock i say FOOLED YA!!!!

OK in a bid to save this thread from getting a probable SHUT from the MODS i ask serious questions.
What are the chances of this happening? Will Rubinho be condemned to second fiddle again? IF so............ is it worth staying at Ferrari? He'd be no.1 i most other teams!

And the big one is he capable of being a WDC?????

I say he should be given a fair chance at the start! Hopefully Rubinho can do something next year, his problems seem to be at the start of seasons where he tends to fall way back from the main rivals!

Last edited by ralf fan; 30 Sep 2003 at 15:59.
Old 30 Sep 2003, 15:52 (Ref:735509)   #2
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
B-b-*******...
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:02 (Ref:735515)   #3
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Was he not given a fair chance at the start of this season? Or any other season? It is just your assumption that he somehow is "second fiddle" from the word go. Show me when he's has a clear lead over Michael and then been asked to move aside. Show me how things have been arranged to prevent him from gaining such a lead.

If he was as good as Michael he'd have as good a chance of winning te championship. It is of course true that on occassion he out-performs Schumacher, but he has never been able to maintain that form for an etire season - in fact, virtually no other driver is able to maintain the pressure for the whhole season, and tat is one of the reasons that makes Michael so hard to beat.
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:03 (Ref:735516)   #4
Brandy_snap
Racer

Brandy_snap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It'd be nice to see, but still, I don't think he'd win the WDC...

Alonso for 2004 WDC! - perhaps not
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:16 (Ref:735527)   #5
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Glen thats what i was saying his only problem seems to be at the start, he always somehow gets a useless start and POOF.... hes outta contention
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:20 (Ref:735531)   #6
bacon sandwich
Racer

United Kingdom
basildon essex
bacon sandwich should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would love to see Rubens win the WDC - but I'm not sure he has the consistency for a full season's campaign. I agree with Glen that certainly this year he had the same chance at Michael at the beginning of the year and I think they will start equally next year. Several more repeats of Silverstone 2003 in 2004 would be awesome!
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:27 (Ref:735539)   #7
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Barrichello 2004 Champion?!.....

Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
IF so............ is it worth staying at Ferrari? He'd be no.1 i most other teams!

<catches breath>

He'd be number one at Jordan or Minardi, perhaps, but in a top team? Forget it... Has neither the talent nor the balls...
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:34 (Ref:735547)   #8
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Ah..... i'm sure INIGO felt a huge stomach jump when he read the first part of my post!

Rubens is better than only being number 1 at Jordon or MINNIE...... If you want BALLS....SIlverstone this year he was super!!! Only thing is he cant seem to repeat performances like Silverstone 4-5 times a season!
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:35 (Ref:735549)   #9
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
........... and NO i'm not suggesting hes better than MS!!
Old 30 Sep 2003, 16:44 (Ref:735561)   #10
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Hehehe... He's had some nice drives, but who hasn't? Nope, he's no number one in my books...
Old 30 Sep 2003, 18:00 (Ref:735636)   #11
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm really considering to close this thread.

False statements is a bad habit, ralf fan.

Can you give me a good reason to stay open ?
Old 30 Sep 2003, 18:01 (Ref:735638)   #12
paddywic
Rookie

paddywic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Me thinks of of DC, just one of those kids who never got the ball passed to him, not because he was ****, but because you knew he'd make a balls of it in front of goal. Mick just scores from nothing. Rubens just smiles too much! frazer craine!(spelling)
Old 30 Sep 2003, 18:01 (Ref:735639)   #13
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Well its up to you BON! i mean i'll try not to do it again!
Old 30 Sep 2003, 18:27 (Ref:735669)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry ralf fan. Although, a little fun is Ok, we must separate the subjects. The Parc Ferme is there for it. It would be a great addition, your postings there !
Old 1 Oct 2003, 11:53 (Ref:736561)   #15
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
The Parc Ferme is there for it. It would be a great addition, your postings there !
Jesus Bon, dont send him my way