Nikita Mazepin 0 0%
George Russell 2 5.26%
Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20 Jun 2021, 09:32 (Ref:4057289)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: French Grand Prix 2021

Who is yours?
Old 20 Jun 2021, 14:32 (Ref:4057376)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Max paid LH back for Barcelona!
Old 20 Jun 2021, 15:00 (Ref:4057385)   #3
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
My vote goes to George Russell. Absolutely fantastic lap in qualifying that he unfortunately couldn't finish due to Schumacher's crash. Then, despite dropping to the back at the start, he carved through the order to take a fine 12th place for Williams. As usual, though, whenever he drives extremely well for Williams, there were no retirements ahead of him.

Honourable mentions to Verstappen, Hamilton, Alonso and Norris.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 15:01 (Ref:4057390)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris for me. Cracking drive.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 15:15 (Ref:4057402)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Difficult choice, either Max or Nozza, Both fluffed it just after the start and both redeemed themselves but I think Max just gets it.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 17:00 (Ref:4057421)   #6
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Norris for me. He stayed on track at T1
Kudos to Max and George Russell.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 17:39 (Ref:4057438)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I voted Max but kudos to Sir Lewis for being a real gentleman and sportsman. Very clever.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 17:45 (Ref:4057439)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tried his best to rescue it, but Max had it.

Lots of nice driving in the field.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 19:51 (Ref:4057482)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Close for me too between Max and Lando, but Max gets it for a great drive to victory.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 20:36 (Ref:4057499)   #10
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
max for mr but some fine drives from the Brits and another good performance from Seb
Old 20 Jun 2021, 21:20 (Ref:4057510)   #11
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This was a hard one to call. Max did really well, but he had the best car, and started at the front. He *should* win. What he should not do is give away the lead by a stupid mistake and then sounds flustered about it. Mistakes loose championships. But, kudos for a well deserved win.

Then there's the rest at the top. Lewis showed why he is one of the best ever, maybe even the best, by driving the wheels of a car with tires that are just done! Lewis and Checo were *awesome* in their tire saving capacity. Those two are in a game of their own at that skill. Super, super impressed by them both.

Bottas then. He is a marvellous driver, and I'm beginning to wonder if Merc is starting to become like RB and think that their number one is enough. Listen to the man! He has won you 7 championships together with your star. He drove super, and they should have listened to him when he as the first one called it a two stopper. I'm such a fan of Valtteri.

Alonso, Vettel, Gasly. Amazing drives. I debated whether one of those should get my vote. They all worked wonders in this race. I'm really starting to wonder about Gasly, whose head was shot after his stint at Red Bull. Now he is amazing.

But, in the end the thing that made me most happy was to see the honey badger act like his old self! Aggressive moves and a bold start from Danny made me smile so wide it hurts. Smart and smooth played by the team, and the driver of the day for me, Daniel Ricciardo.
Old 20 Jun 2021, 22:34 (Ref:4057516)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve summary. Not Dani Ric for me, but can’t really disagree with any of that.
Old 21 Jun 2021, 04:26 (Ref:4057528)   #13
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max, with kudos to Lewis, Sergio and Londo.
Old 21 Jun 2021, 09:09 (Ref:4057556)   #14
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Max was good, but falling off the road at the first corner is not DOTD material. Lewis was good too, going really well at the end on tired tyres.

George Russell had a good drive but as usual he fell back at the start. Hopefully he won't do that when he finally has a car to qualify near the front.

Bottas seems to have found form again after some lacklustre races, and some people have won DOTR race for that.

Lando is my choice. A less than sparkling first lap, but he was flying after that, especially towards the end of the race. Despite Riciardo supposedly now getting comfortable in the McLaren, Norris passed him and finished 10 seconds ahead. And he's still the only driver to score points in every race this season.
Old 21 Jun 2021, 11:47 (Ref:4057594)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Went for Vettel - why? For the same reason many seem to have selected Max.

Had one error in the race, and despite that maximised the strategy from the team and finished ahead of where he qualified.
Old 21 Jun 2021, 12:40 (Ref:4057602)   #16
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I’m still not sure Vettel is doing all he can, he still seems to be missing a bit. I wouldn’t rate his race alongside Max’s. He could have finished higher, but never mind
Old 22 Jun 2021, 10:56 (Ref:4057731)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Vettel is now performing much more consistently and putting a lot of strain on poor little Lance.

I'm actually starting to even think that it is car or tyre performance holding him back, unlike the last 2 years it was him or the team.
Old 23 Jun 2021, 05:00 (Ref:4057820)   #18
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Vettel is now performing much more consistently and putting a lot of strain on poor little Lance.

I'm actually starting to even think that it is car or tyre performance holding him back, unlike the last 2 years it was him or the team.
Given that Vettel was doing very well for Ferrari and then it inexplicably turned around on him once harry potter decided that he was fired, and now the magic looks like it is coming back, it would appear to be the team.
Old 23 Jun 2021, 08:00 (Ref:4057830)   #19
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I voted for Ricciardo, nice to see him back on form
Old 23 Jun 2021, 11:14 (Ref:4057871)   #20
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Given that Vettel was doing very well for Ferrari and then it inexplicably turned around on him once harry potter decided that he was fired, and now the magic looks like it is coming back, it would appear to be the team.
I'm not sure about any magic being involved wnut! But it is good to see some signs that there might be something still in there.

Maybe the pressure ground him down midway through '18. We've been through all this amongst us all on here.
Old 23 Jun 2021, 15:12 (Ref:4057902)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

With Vettel the jury is still out for me. He’s had 3 great races in a row, but we’ll see by the end of the year whether these performances are the majority, rather than the exception