Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 31 Aug 2003, 22:05 (Ref:704311)   #51
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
right, just done 7 laps at snett in the lotus and got down to 1:25.318, so looking at 1:24's eventually, probably a mid 1:24 will be my ultimate time with current set-up, which is alison hines gen 2 for silverstone. does anyone have any better suggestions for my setup?

cheers guys.

also, got down to 1:27.8 at monaco in the cooper, i reckon a perfect lap there will be in the high 26's or very low 27's for me.
Old 31 Aug 2003, 22:13 (Ref:704319)   #52
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ozywoodwards

Still Silverstone is completely different to Silverstone.

That sounds like a "Murrayism" to me........

Sorry mate, I've done it again - edited instead of quoted......

Mustn't get up so early.....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 1 Sep 2003 at 08:00.
Old 1 Sep 2003, 07:57 (Ref:704550)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
BTW, Ayse, how are you at Spa with the Honda?

3m19.748

The Honda is actually much better than people give it credit for - especially at Spa, as it has the speed. I'm actually only a couple of hundredths slower there in the Honda than I am in the Brab.
Old 1 Sep 2003, 08:11 (Ref:704565)   #54
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Now that's a really good edit Ayse!

My murrayism, apparently said by Owen, but even better, the original post is gone!

(BTW, can't you pick on someone elses post next time?)
Old 1 Sep 2003, 08:27 (Ref:704577)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, will do......
Old 1 Sep 2003, 19:44 (Ref:705053)   #56
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could you please add me to the list of drivers ?

Having problems with my e mail at the moment, in fact added to the rest of pc problems I am not surprised. Will be doing a purge this week to solve everything, I hope.

Doubt that I will be able to do all the races though due to work commitments.

Simon
Old 1 Sep 2003, 19:46 (Ref:705054)   #57
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Tony_Simpson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SL,

Yeah will add you to the list,

I will send out the full rules, hopefully on wednesday after I have the Formula Saloons report finished off.

Tony
Old 2 Sep 2003, 13:11 (Ref:705674)   #58
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I just realised that the first race will be exactly 10 months after i joined Ten-Tenths

(EDIT- Or 9 months even?:confused: )

Last edited by pirenzo; 2 Sep 2003 at 13:13.
Old 2 Sep 2003, 13:29 (Ref:705691)   #59
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
In 1 month and 6 days it will be exactly 1 year after i joined Ten-Tenths.

Ooh, one year already!
Old 3 Sep 2003, 16:53 (Ref:707138)   #60
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Any word on the Addon tracks we'll be driving on.

I thought perhaps i'd change mine to a couple of tracks that actually hosted GPs that might be fun

Sebring and Brands.

Maybe part 2 could also be run with 1965 cars? That mod will be ready before then.
Old 3 Sep 2003, 17:32 (Ref:707189)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The curent Brands - yuk!

No, I shan't be bothering with the 65 cars just yet.
Old 3 Sep 2003, 17:40 (Ref:707196)   #62
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
No, i meant Sabre Team/Ex-GPLEA Brands 1 week and a bit now according to Paul Jackson...
Old 3 Sep 2003, 19:13 (Ref:707308)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, now that is good news......
Old 3 Sep 2003, 20:01 (Ref:707375)   #64
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Righty ho...

I will wait and see for the next season about any stuff that has just come out/expected to come out soon. Its not worth promising something that might not be out when we race.

As for the add-on tracks........

Le Mans sarthe with the BRM and

Goodwood in the Lotus.

Hope that satisfies you needs, (Goodwood was the most popular track you wanted to race on),

I will email the final details in the next 48 hours,

Tony
Old 3 Sep 2003, 20:04 (Ref:707383)   #65
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Le Mans in the BRM eh?
Bring it on!
Old 3 Sep 2003, 20:32 (Ref:707427)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Both good choices, I'm quite content (but will need to get some practice in!).
Old 3 Sep 2003, 20:34 (Ref:707432)   #67
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well at least I've only got 3 tracks to learn this year as opposed to all of them last time.
Old 3 Sep 2003, 20:39 (Ref:707437)   #68
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That all sounds good to me
Old 3 Sep 2003, 22:33 (Ref:707560)   #69
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
you guys better get up to speed at Goodwood. Me nearly negative and i haven't been there in a while.....

La Sarthe however, that's gonna be a nightamre for me, i can't get round Indianapolis for two laps in a row!
Old 4 Sep 2003, 08:04 (Ref:707775)   #70
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I haven't been there (Goodwood) for about 4 months......
Old 4 Sep 2003, 20:57 (Ref:708439)   #71
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
help me please. vroc stopped working for me about a week ago, i.e. i get no racelist when i load it up. and its still not working. i havent changed anything within the game so i am at a loss at what is wrong.
Old 4 Sep 2003, 21:15 (Ref:708450)   #72
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
How long are you giving the program to bring up a racelist? Some times it takes a few minutes to appear.

Are you on AOL? They seem to be causing some VROC and Hotmail problems atm.
Old 8 Sep 2003, 18:01 (Ref:712150)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Question for Tony:- Are we still practising at 2 pm this Sunday. There is concern among some members that this will clash with the GP. I'm not fussed, but perhaps the time could be shifted, earlier or later when there is a GP on?
Old 8 Sep 2003, 18:04 (Ref:712152)   #74
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

To be honest I did not think about the days for the practice, so yeah the time could easily be switched to say 3pm this Sunday to miss the end of the GP. Just do not copy the underhanded tactics used
Old 8 Sep 2003, 18:17 (Ref:712170)   #75
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What, complaining about the oppositions tyres you mean :confused:.