Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 30 Aug 2021, 20:55 (Ref:4071282)   #101
JDMROB
Racer

JDMROB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshillito1990 View Post
Neal with Shedden then. Wouldn't have been anyone else. Dynamics back to their bully boy ways then.
Does it not mean PMR boss with Plato?
Old 30 Aug 2021, 20:57 (Ref:4071283)   #102
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
He hasn't automatically been given anything though. He did Clios then moved into btcc.
I won't mention his Clio results then... I just feel bad for him now in all honesty. Similar kind of thing to Neate & Osborne, the results just aren't there.

Comparatively, look at Butel, who has made big improvements in the last couple rounds to be slightly more mid-pack.
Old 30 Aug 2021, 21:52 (Ref:4071290)   #103
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMROB View Post
I guess that depends on of it's someone at PMR having a dig at another team, or someone else having a dig at PMR?
Old 30 Aug 2021, 22:20 (Ref:4071294)   #104
Robshillito1990
Racer

Robshillito1990 is a back marker
Quote:
But why? Plato had 3 decent races yesterday
Old 30 Aug 2021, 22:29 (Ref:4071296)   #105
Mike_Powell
Rookie

Mike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Off quali pace. He really wasn't far behind in the races. Stop digging at him. Like to see you try do what he does with his disability.
I've said it before, but I think there is only one, possibly 2, people on the current grid that would be able to beat Nick's times in Nick's car; he doesn't have the ability to feel the car through his feet and I'm pretty sure that there is little or no feedback to be had from hand controls. He doesn't expect anyone to help him, he races because he can and he enjoys it. Let's face it, in any race their can only be one winner.
Old 31 Aug 2021, 06:32 (Ref:4071323)   #106
Overboost
Racer

Overboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOverboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yep!
Old 31 Aug 2021, 10:27 (Ref:4071350)   #107
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
not sure if this passes the sniff test from shedden or not:

https://www.autosport.com/btcc/news/...lame-/6657746/
Old 31 Aug 2021, 11:17 (Ref:4071357)   #108
JDMROB
Racer

JDMROB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
Yep!
PMR now recruiting for a number 1 mechanic...
Old 31 Aug 2021, 11:43 (Ref:4071360)   #109
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
not sure if this passes the sniff test from shedden or not:

https://www.autosport.com/btcc/news/...lame-/6657746/
My TV must be faulty - I will get it checked
Old 31 Aug 2021, 11:49 (Ref:4071361)   #110
Robshillito1990
Racer

Robshillito1990 is a back marker
Quote:
PMR now recruiting for a number 1 mechanic...
They were advertising that role before Thruxton
Old 31 Aug 2021, 12:57 (Ref:4071371)   #111
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
They were advertising that role before Thruxton
Yes, I saw that too.
Old 31 Aug 2021, 13:26 (Ref:4071372)   #112
antnee
Veteran

antnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridantnee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
My TV must be faulty - I will get it checked
Same here, from what I could see was a slight movement from Shedden, which made the slightest contact with Jade. Always the risk when you are on the outside.
Old 31 Aug 2021, 14:32 (Ref:4071382)   #113
Pdh
Racer

Pdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPdh should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Shedden does seem to be getting involved in a few incidents since his return. I know a lot of people thought he would come back and be at the same level as when he left which he certainly isn’t
Old 31 Aug 2021, 15:10 (Ref:4071387)   #114
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I saw it as an unfortunate 1st corner, 1st lap racing incident. Shedden might have moved slightly, but he was the meat in a sandwich. I can see why Jade Edwards was annoyed, but if there are any penalties handed out, I don't think that they will be particularly severe.

I thought that the racing was good this weekend. You can really see the cars on the limit at this fast track. Nice to see Cook have a decent series of races. Sutton is great - is he as good in a FWD car? If so will he end up in WTCC, I wonder?
Old 31 Aug 2021, 19:31 (Ref:4071412)   #115
B0U170NS
Racer

B0U170NS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
I think it is over, Sutton already has one hand on the title to the displeasure of Lord Gow and ITV

the real fight will be for runner up
I agree, it's looking very good for Sutton this year. I would love to see what he could do in gt/ endurance racing.

Jack Butel had another decent weekend. He's not the fastest but he stays out of trouble (unlike some).

Shocking weekend for team hard. Only car not to get a single top 15 finish this weekend.

I actually found the 3 races fairly boring and processional.
Old 31 Aug 2021, 19:43 (Ref:4071416)   #116
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Yes Butel has done well to get into the points in the last two meetings
Old 1 Sep 2021, 00:16 (Ref:4071443)   #117
BillWiskins
Racer

European Union
Brighton
BillWiskins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Following Race 3, there was an altercation between Plato and Neil Weaver which may or may not have ended with the latter, head butting (or punching depending on who you ask) the former. Now who knows what will happen going into Croft, and what is contractually obligated to happen. But don’t be completely surprised to see a substitute driver in Plato’s seat.
From a post on Reddit.
Old 1 Sep 2021, 06:08 (Ref:4071453)   #118
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWiskins View Post
From a post on Reddit.
Who is Neil Weaver?
Old 1 Sep 2021, 07:57 (Ref:4071459)   #119
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Who is Neil Weaver?
I thought the boss of Power Maxed was called Adam Weaver. Could be either a relative of his, or a mistake from reddit maybe?
Old 1 Sep 2021, 08:17 (Ref:4071462)   #120
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
I thought the boss of Power Maxed was called Adam Weaver. Could be either a relative of his, or a mistake from reddit maybe?
Yes - it just seems like a typo from the reddit contributor.
Old 1 Sep 2021, 09:00 (Ref:4071465)   #121
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Now that is interesting. Wonder what happened to cause this alleged confrontation? We'll have to wait for any official news to come out