Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 27 Oct 2021, 19:00 (Ref:4080317)   #76
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
The cringeworthy aspects are purely individual opinion!
I know! That was the individual opinion I was expressing!

Quote:
You are clearly overestimating common knowledge and underestimating basic courtesy.
I have no idea what this means!
Old 27 Oct 2021, 19:20 (Ref:4080324)   #77
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
I know! That was the individual opinion I was expressing!

I have no idea what this means!
Never mind!

I guess it's a clash of generations or standards eh?
Old 27 Oct 2021, 19:26 (Ref:4080326)   #78
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
I guess it's a clash of generations or standards eh?
Maybe! I'm well over 50 though so I'm usually the one doing the depairing rather than being despaired at .

Alternatively the light-hearted intent behind my posts is inadequately conveyed despite my liberal use of emojis .
Old 27 Oct 2021, 20:25 (Ref:4080330)   #79
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Also if watch from some angles, usually at the edges of the screen when he's talking, you can see their production staff catching people to ask about interviews before he gets there, it's not often a true ambush, mic in the face moment.

That said, I never watch the pre-race stuff, that's what skip is for on the DVR. Occasionally I'll catch someone where I'll stop the skip to see if they say anything. Kimi's looks at Will Buxton where always fun, and occasional interview comment.
Old 27 Oct 2021, 22:35 (Ref:4080340)   #80
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Maybe! I'm well over 50 though so I'm usually the one doing the depairing rather than being despaired at .
The despairing goes both ways. There is much to despair at us older generations.
Old 28 Oct 2021, 11:34 (Ref:4080407)   #81
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Also if watch from some angles, usually at the edges of the screen when he's talking, you can see their production staff catching people to ask about interviews before he gets there, it's not often a true ambush, mic in the face moment.

That said, I never watch the pre-race stuff, that's what skip is for on the DVR. Occasionally I'll catch someone where I'll stop the skip to see if they say anything. Kimi's looks at Will Buxton where always fun, and occasional interview comment.
That was the 'joy' of the C4 highlights of this race (and qually). Virtually no preamble and straight into the action. Even then they cut out loads of laps towards the end of the race.
Old 28 Oct 2021, 21:38 (Ref:4080486)   #82
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Alternatively the light-hearted intent behind my posts is inadequately conveyed despite my liberal use of emojis .
Ha ha fair enough. I won't despair at you anymore!!