Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Dec 2018, 21:43 (Ref:3868386)   #736
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Makes you wonder how many times the Team allow Perez to bang wheels with Stroll during races. He really needs to force and drive his way into No1 status in 2019..If he doesn't..watch him lose his temper on track.
I can really see Stroll fired up in 2019.
I confess, I'm not a fan per se, but if he can make a good fist of this then fair play to him.
Old 7 Dec 2018, 03:22 (Ref:3868440)   #737
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I confess, I'm not a fan per se, but if he can make a good fist of this then fair play to him.
That is exactly where I sit on this as well. Not a fan of Stroll particularly, but not a hater... I do have a fondness to Force India or whatever name they use, so if Stroll can match Perez then I might have to change my opinion. I just hope it does not become a team focused on one driver.
Old 7 Dec 2018, 08:31 (Ref:3868475)   #738
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
He's bound to be in a car must better than last season's Williams, so I'm sure he'll be alright
Old 10 Dec 2018, 14:07 (Ref:3869170)   #739
Nikki Katz
Racer

Nikki Katz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It looks like the court has ruled in favour of extraditing Mallya. Still has to go to the Home Secretary though. His extradition now would no longer risk skilled British jobs.
Old 10 Dec 2018, 20:57 (Ref:3869272)   #740
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
It looks like the court has ruled in favour of extraditing Mallya. Still has to go to the Home Secretary though. His extradition now would no longer risk skilled British jobs.
Gratitude, shortest lived of all human emotions?
Old 10 Dec 2018, 23:14 (Ref:3869312)   #741
Mike Harte
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMike Harte should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Gratitude, shortest lived of all human emotions?

One also has to take into account that it is alleged that he (and possibly Roy) used monies from the sale of Kingfisher Beer (the company) to prop up Force India, when in fact that money should have been paid to his (their) creditors in India. That is the crime that the Indian authorities have cited as the reason for the extradition.

If the above is true, then it is highly likely that Force India would have folded or been sold off a while ago if the Indian creditors had been paid the monies owed to them.