Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Nov 2018, 13:40 (Ref:3865734)   #1591
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjimclark should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjimclark should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
Surely it has more to do with Mercedes and Ferrari rejecting Alonso, than Alonso rejecting F1!
So, all the other teams rejected him also? You didn't mention them. I would think ('do think, actually) someone like Williams (let alone McLaren) would welcome him with open arms.....

I found his entry to the full season of FIA/WEC quite telling (unrest), myself...

Last edited by jimclark; 25 Nov 2018 at 13:46.

jimclark
Old 25 Nov 2018, 16:38 (Ref:3865773)   #1592
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
There was just no room for him there. The teams didnít want to sacrifice their drivers for him for some reason