Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 27 May 2010, 07:37 (Ref:2699044)   #1
JagtechOhio
Veteran

United States
Powell, Ohio USA
JagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Penkse's combined racing budget: $100M

Yep, that's what this article says. And the sports car team is in mothballs, so the $100M is for the IndyCar and Nascar operations only.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...peration_N.htm
Old 27 May 2010, 23:29 (Ref:2699609)   #2
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
that is staggering
but the team is top notch.
i wonder what is going wrong with sam hornish in NASCAR then?
Old 28 May 2010, 00:36 (Ref:2699639)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is $100m enough?

The IRL commitment would have to be close to half that amount, the balance to NASCAR...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 28 May 2010, 01:10 (Ref:2699649)   #4
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Is $100m enough?

The IRL commitment would have to be close to half that amount, the balance to NASCAR...
Nah...nascar's is more...costs a lot more to run the number of cars that Penske South is running in the cabs than it does ICS...

Twice the number of races for starters...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 28 May 2010, 16:59 (Ref:2700028)   #5
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Plus the Nationwide cars. Really interesting article, thanks for posting