Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jan 2013, 19:59 (Ref:3187390)   #1
911CG
Rookie

911CG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Egg 2013 stickers - where can I get some?

Hi all,

Booked Houx numbered this year - looking forward to it! Makes a change from Dairon 2012.

Anyway, hoping someone can help. Where does one get 2013 Le Mans window stickers? I had a look last year but was too late to order and I don't have the details of the company I asked.

I'm looking for the clear backed rear window sticker of the circuit map.

Thanks guys in advance if anyone can help
Chris
Old 10 Jan 2013, 22:35 (Ref:3187460)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
There are two types of window sticker the long ones seen in the back windows of cars after the race are available from the ACO usually without charge during the race. The commercial companies that do various window and door ones all advertise and sell on Amazon /ebay. This forum tends not to be to keen on the commercial ones but plenty of details about them on Pistonheads
Old 10 Jan 2013, 22:43 (Ref:3187462)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's all cool, but we do like to keep spam down for the sake of the discussion. If your genuinely discussing the stickers you like no problem.

I decked out the car a couple of years ago, but didn't bother last year. I'm unsure what to do this year.
Old 10 Jan 2013, 22:49 (Ref:3187468)   #4
911CG
Rookie

911CG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks both, I'll check on pistonheads!

Its a genuine enquiry
Chris
Old 10 Jan 2013, 22:52 (Ref:3187469)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For interest here were 2011 stickers, bought from a random ebay shop.

That is where I'd try again. There are some stickers, but I didn't see any big window circuit ones. And there aren't really many 2013 stickers yet. It is probably a bit too early.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357858181.097439.jpg (22.9 KB, 26 views)
Old 10 Jan 2013, 22:54 (Ref:3187471)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911CG View Post
Thanks both, I'll check on pistonheads!

Its a genuine enquiry
Chris
No problem. It is only a problem for those who come to 10-10ths to try and make money by spamming our members. So we try to keep it clean.

However if you want to suggest and ask questions go for it!
Old 11 Jan 2013, 10:55 (Ref:3187658)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911CG View Post
Hi all,

Booked Houx numbered this year - looking forward to it! Makes a change from Dairon 2012.

Anyway, hoping someone can help. Where does one get 2013 Le Mans window stickers? I had a look last year but was too late to order and I don't have the details of the company I asked.

I'm looking for the clear backed rear window sticker of the circuit map.

Thanks guys in advance if anyone can help
Chris
Try http://www.hollographics.com/acatalo...ming-soon.html

At the moment they are waiting for the ACO to give them the right to make LM stickers. This right has to be renewed every year apparently. I used them last year, nice quality and speedy delivery.

(and no, I am not connected to them in any way)
Old 11 Jan 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3187882)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I bought the bare circuit map from the ACO shop last year when I was there. It's on my car now....
Old 27 Feb 2013, 23:51 (Ref:3211947)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Get you very own Hindy? http://www.stickers4.com/acatalog/Le...rs-Decals.html
Eve popped this on Facebook last night, RLM stickers. THAT I can support...
Old 28 Feb 2013, 22:34 (Ref:3212435)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There are some very nice stickers there..........
Old 1 Mar 2013, 07:01 (Ref:3212588)   #11
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The overseas shipping is horrid.

Overseas meaning outside of the UK, even to Europe.

The decals are well done though.