Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 23 Mar 2019, 09:19 (Ref:3892916)   #16
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that, I did catch the Adelaide races on BT sport and the Melbourne races were initially scheduled on BT sport as well but were then removed.
Old 24 Mar 2019, 16:50 (Ref:3893089)   #17
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Prob a bit late but Supercars on FreeSports at 1830 tonight.....
Old 25 Mar 2019, 12:18 (Ref:3893247)   #18
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Melbourne popped up on Freesports at the weekend. Remarkably my box noticed and recorded it. No idea how.
Old 25 Mar 2019, 17:09 (Ref:3893327)   #19
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Prob a bit late but Supercars on FreeSports at 1830 tonight.....
Thanks for the heads up bit unfortunately I can't receive Freesports where I live
Old 26 Mar 2019, 05:25 (Ref:3893406)   #20
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Thanks for the heads up bit unfortunately I can't receive Freesports where I live
Sorry about that! I get it via freesat or freeview, I guess......
Old 26 Mar 2019, 06:53 (Ref:3893421)   #21
VIVA GT
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!VIVA GT is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Sorry about that! I get it via freesat or freeview, I guess......
Yes, but unfortunately that coverage is not nationwide (you guessed it, it's not available in my area either!)
Old 26 Mar 2019, 09:59 (Ref:3893455)   #22
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

England
Mallory Park
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Thanks for that, I did catch the Adelaide races on BT sport and the Melbourne races were initially scheduled on BT sport as well but were then removed.
I watched the Melbourne races on BT Sport 1 this morning on Virgin channel 527.
Old 26 Mar 2019, 10:57 (Ref:3893462)   #23
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Yes, but unfortunately that coverage is not nationwide (you guessed it, it's not available in my area either!)
Gosh, coverage is either a bit of of a lottery, or I live in a very privileged part of the country!

A lottery it is, then...
Old 26 Mar 2019, 15:09 (Ref:3893517)   #24
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
I watched the Melbourne races on BT Sport 1 this morning on Virgin channel 527.
How did you find out that it was being shown? finding stuff on BT sport is a complete lottery at times. Had I known I could have recorded it, have to look out for a rerun! I used to have a reasonable package deal with Virgin and I could get freesports as well but since we move 3 months ago I was pretty much snookered into taking a BT package through availability in our area, the only other option for a decent internet connection was with sky and mega 's. Some of these apps and multi choices of channel are an absolute nightmare, my 71 year old brain can't cope.

Last edited by justracing; 26 Mar 2019 at 15:25.
Old 26 Mar 2019, 15:51 (Ref:3893520)   #25
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

England
Mallory Park
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=justracing;3893517]How did you find out that it was being shown? finding stuff on BT sport is a complete lottery at times.

I have Virgin with BT & Sky Sports as part of the package, I often go through the schedules when the adverts are on. I've just had a quick look through for the next 5 days but couldn't find it.
Old 26 Mar 2019, 19:27 (Ref:3893549)   #26
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
[QUOTE=The Fat Clerk;3893520]
Quote:
How did you find out that it was being shown? finding stuff on BT sport is a complete lottery at times.

I have Virgin with BT & Sky Sports as part of the package, I often go through the schedules when the adverts are on. I've just had a quick look through for the next 5 days but couldn't find it.
Thanks for looking
Old 31 Mar 2019, 22:48 (Ref:3894564)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Freesports are showing highlights of the season again. Judging by the scheduling so far it'll be 2 weeks after the event.
Old 2 Apr 2019, 13:16 (Ref:3894854)   #28
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
BT sport are scheduling the Aussie Supercars this coming weekend of anyone who is interested