Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Mar 2019, 15:06 (Ref:3894284)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
the kid did good!

its a front row lock out so for sure the pit crew would be excited but i suppose i want it mean a bit more than that...shades of when a rookie LH won over his Mclaren garage!
Old 30 Mar 2019, 16:09 (Ref:3894291)   #17
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unfortunately I missed qualifying but good to see that Leclerc got his first pole. Can he and Ferrari translate that into a result? It would be good for F1 if they could. Sainz in 7th and Norris in 10th for McLaren. I wonder what Alonso might have been able to do, if he were still there?
Old 30 Mar 2019, 17:00 (Ref:3894307)   #18
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I wonder what Alonso might have been able to do, if he were still there?
Nothing. He was there on the wall
Old 30 Mar 2019, 17:07 (Ref:3894309)   #19
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chuckie definitely has the upper hand over Vettel. You can see the terror in Vettel's face.
Looks like Chuckie will get the job done tomorrow.

Great ride by Kimi!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Old 30 Mar 2019, 17:56 (Ref:3894313)   #20
ArcticRacing
Rookie

France
France
ArcticRacing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Unfortunately I missed qualifying but good to see that Leclerc got his first pole. Can he and Ferrari translate that into a result? It would be good for F1 if they could.
I guess, but Mercedes should be really close in race cruising speed.
Old 30 Mar 2019, 18:50 (Ref:3894318)   #21
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Nothing. He was there on the wall
If he were still there, driving for McLaren. Being there on the wall is not much good to anyone, unless you're the Team Principal, or one of the other senior members of the team.
Old 30 Mar 2019, 19:09 (Ref:3894320)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Just finished watching the highlights. Well done Leclerc, shows he’s no pushover. Vettel sporting a tache like Our Nige. Anymore news on Grosjean/Norris
Old 30 Mar 2019, 19:13 (Ref:3894321)   #23
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!gert has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
If he were still there, driving for McLaren. Being there on the wall is not much good to anyone, unless you're the Team Principal, or one of the other senior members of the team.
I know, I know. It was a bit of a joke. Since you mentioned you missed the qualifying session maybe you didn't know he was actually there, and attending the race

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Anymore news on Grosjean/Norris
A 3 place grid penalty for Grosjean.
Old 30 Mar 2019, 19:17 (Ref:3894322)   #24
djinvicta
Subscriber
Veteran

Wales
French France
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Leclerc takes the lap record from Seb too. Vettel must be starting to feel the pressure from the youngster..
Old 30 Mar 2019, 19:39 (Ref:3894326)   #25
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I know, I know. It was a bit of a joke. Since you mentioned you missed the qualifying session maybe you didn't know he was actually there, and attending the race.
I got it, . I thought he might be there because of testing on Monday.
Old 30 Mar 2019, 20:36 (Ref:3894336)   #26
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is I!

Brilliant.
Old 30 Mar 2019, 20:45 (Ref:3894338)   #27
Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!Tourer has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Leclerc takes the lap record from Seb too. Vettel must be starting to feel the pressure from the youngster..
Not possible - the race hasn't occurred yet and that is when a lap record is set.

Unless of course you mean the qualifying record, which is a different thing and which may well have been re-set.

Agree on Seb possibly feeling the pressure - wonder if the toys will stay in the pram this time?

Old 30 Mar 2019, 20:55 (Ref:3894341)   #28
Aysedasi
Shy and Retiring.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Charles is looking good for sure - already. Bearing in mind he would have beaten Vettel in the first race of the season had be been allowed to, I sincerely hope Ferrari are truly looking to the future....

80/298
Old 30 Mar 2019, 22:12 (Ref:3894352)   #29
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It is I!

Brilliant.
Listen very carefully, I will say this only once.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 04:23 (Ref:3894373)   #30
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Charles is looking good for sure - already. Bearing in mind he would have beaten Vettel in the first race of the season had be been allowed to, I sincerely hope Ferrari are truly looking to the future....
But also bear in mind that Vettel beat Leclerc handily in qualifying and the race too up until that point. The only reason Leclerc got close was the bad strategy call for Vettel. Just to give all the context.