Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 31 Jul 2011, 20:58 (Ref:2934201)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Hungary

It was relatively low scoring in this round. The Winner being Team AWB with 66 points. Second place and 13 points behind was Rotary Wankell with 53 points. Duke Grand Prix Engineering and CUND Racing shared third with 47 points.
It was very close after that 10 points covering the next 15 teams.

In the overall, Geordie Gene extends the lead out to 10 points from Polar Bear Racing. Grabham Grand Prix II maintains third but now slips to 16 points behind the leader.
It's still all to play for though as the top 11 teams are covered by just 90 points.

I've included the Driver, Constructor and Engine tables again, this time. I'll be posting these after each race until the end of the season. If you've thought about a change but weren't sure the Drivers table should help.

REMEMBER though make sure that the change you make don't clash with an existing team.
Attached Thumbnails
Hungary Race Points.jpg   Hungary Results.jpg   Running Total After 11 Races.jpg  

Drivers after 11.jpg   Constructors after 11.jpg   Engines after 11.jpg  

Old 1 Aug 2011, 03:55 (Ref:2934287)   #2
MikeManNZ
Racer

MikeManNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WOOT! top 5

Also great work on fast results dude !!!!
Old 1 Aug 2011, 20:55 (Ref:2934714)   #3
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

By Friday afternoon I thought I'd been a bit hasty in dumping Trulli in favour of Custard. Now it looks like a particularly perceptive move. (Shame I didn't do it a few races ago.)
Old 12 Aug 2011, 12:11 (Ref:2938885)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Considering I was on minus 22 poinst after week one, its good to see my team squeeze into the top 10 at last.