Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

View Poll Results: What "General" Chat Thread Title would you like?
It's The Coil Chat 4 10.81%
T Break thread 2023 12 32.43%
The Ligher Side 1 2.70%
Idle Chatter 10 27.03%
Tappet Talk 1 2.70%
Idling 1 2.70%
Pedal To The Metal 2 5.41%
Full Chat 4 10.81%
Flat Chat 6 16.22%
Tickover 3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 24 Dec 2022, 10:41 (Ref:4138078)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The "banter/Chat Thread Title Poll"

Ok folks, I've selected some suggestions, but if you'd like to add anything it can be done. Try to avoid long sentences.
Old 24 Dec 2022, 13:36 (Ref:4138088)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't see it. I presume it only works on web browser and not Tapatalk?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 24 Dec 2022, 13:54 (Ref:4138092)   #3
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
T n Waffles
Old 24 Dec 2022, 15:37 (Ref:4138100)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I can't see it. I presume it only works on web browser and not Tapatalk?

I can see it on my phone, I don't use tapatalk because it doesn't work very well.
Old 24 Dec 2022, 17:02 (Ref:4138108)   #5
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes I've found it on Chrome on the phone and have voted.

Old 24 Dec 2022, 22:27 (Ref:4138124)   #6
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Could, or possibly would, the adjudicators explain how 17 voters have managed to cast 20 votes? You know, just in the spirit of transparency!
Old 25 Dec 2022, 00:43 (Ref:4138130)   #7
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
thanks Peter, but I'm confused by what 'the ligher side' may be :-O

is it to do with Italian football?
Old 25 Dec 2022, 02:42 (Ref:4138136)   #8
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Could, or possibly would, the adjudicators explain how 17 voters have managed to cast 20 votes? You know, just in the spirit of transparency!

Peter did say that you could voyte for more than one option......not sure why, but I'm not going to argue with a mod....even though I wa sort-of a rocker....
Old 25 Dec 2022, 05:54 (Ref:4138147)   #9
midgetman
Veteran

There are no ID cards needed so I voted twice just because I could. And I put a big X alongside the one I really, really didn't want.

Old 25 Dec 2022, 11:45 (Ref:4138164)   #10
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Peter did say that you could voyte for more than one option.
Yes he did.
Old 25 Dec 2022, 20:30 (Ref:4138196)   #11
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Poll is close run thing . I guess there is no difference between “flat chat and full chat “. These together are well in the lead . I’ve eat to much . ?
Old 25 Dec 2022, 20:34 (Ref:4138197)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This poll is harder to complete than the 2023 licence form.
Old 25 Dec 2022, 22:02 (Ref:4138198)   #13
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
That made me laugh Adam .
Old 26 Dec 2022, 23:15 (Ref:4138261)   #14
drbob
Racer

drbob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter, I've seen the light. Please change my vote to T Break Thread.
Old 27 Dec 2022, 01:56 (Ref:4138267)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Poor old Tappet Talk.
Old 27 Dec 2022, 08:37 (Ref:4138278)   #16
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Nice piece of second degree humor, Adam…
Old 27 Dec 2022, 09:37 (Ref:4138285)   #17
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
OK, I've made my vote. To be totally honest I'm not that bothered what the thread is called as long as it can continue in the same good natured style that is (usually) has done.
Old 27 Dec 2022, 10:00 (Ref:4138289)   #18
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
OK, I've made my vote. To be totally honest I'm not that bothered what the thread is called as long as it can continue in the same good natured style that is (usually) has done.
This.
Old 27 Dec 2022, 11:21 (Ref:4138297)   #19
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Indeed.
Old 29 Dec 2022, 16:28 (Ref:4138429)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
A reasonable spread of votes, one day to go....
Old 29 Dec 2022, 18:17 (Ref:4138438)   #21
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Yes it’s been interesting voting . I’ve spent Christmas here in my home country Cornwall poping in each day and checking the voting . We have had a wet and windy time but it’s great to be back home . Going to see the New Year in on the beech . Well that’s as long as if I stay awake . H N Y and I will see you all on the other side . ?
Old 30 Dec 2022, 11:33 (Ref:4138486)   #22
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy New Year to all!

Especially Iain in Cornwall ... don't fall asleep on the beach Iain ... even Freddie is back under a roof now!

Fingers crossed for '23, for all of us.
Old 30 Dec 2022, 14:06 (Ref:4138497)   #23
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
T n Waffles
Apologies Zef, I just realised you meant T n' Waffles. (tea and waffles). Perhaps next year.
Old 30 Dec 2022, 14:07 (Ref:4138498)   #24
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The poll has closed, (had thought it would be tonight but hey ho. I think we have a clear winner so will prepare the new thread for New Year's Day.

Happy New Year all.
Old 31 Dec 2022, 01:24 (Ref:4138538)   #25
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Go T Break.

Commiserations to Tappet. No one understood you and your message.