Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 May 2004, 20:13 (Ref:974752)   #1
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Cars For FIA-GT Donington

I really recommend to all of you fans of sportscars to check out dailysportscar.com, I was hesitant to pay for a news website but believe me it is VERY worth it if you enjoy sportscar racing.

that having been said, dailysportscar.com is reporting that not only will we have a DAMS R-GT, but also another R-GT entered by Jean-Pierre Frey.

there will also supposedly be another 2004-spec Lister Storm entered by the team that runs a Lister in the Italian GT championship.

who are these new teams? have they raced in FIA-GT before and if so when? also, will the cars be handicapped their first race per the FIA-GT regulations?

pretty cool stuff!
Old 18 May 2004, 20:36 (Ref:974771)   #2
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm sure eddsc and Graham are happy for the positive feedback, I have one question, What took you so long before subscribing??

In answer to your question, I haven't read who the teams are, so it is possible they have run FIAGT, but doubt the the they will be handicapped in anyway, it is a success ballast as it is.

More cars the better.