Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 3 Feb 2024, 19:41 (Ref:4194987)   #26
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Right out from RB in GB! https://www.paddock-gp.com/motogp-kt...ce-pit-beirer/ Makes me think that Ducati found some help from Ferrari a long while ago.
I don't doubt that heavy influence from F1 has had a major influence with Ducati and not only in terms of aero development but also in the application of mass tuned dampers along with ride height adjustment. Now that the Japanese teams have been given a break it remains to be seen quickly they are able to catch up.
Old 4 Feb 2024, 17:20 (Ref:4195072)   #27
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yep, not forgetting Ducati know very well the electronic management influence on the engine/traction control.
Old 4 Feb 2024, 21:44 (Ref:4195091)   #28
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well it hasn't taken long for the Spanish hotshoe to get to grips with his new equipment: https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2024/...fastest/488998
Old 5 Feb 2024, 10:02 (Ref:4195147)   #29
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
More than promising. He even tested the ground effect! Now to those "bikes" looking like Star Wars battle ships its another discussion!
Old 22 Feb 2024, 00:51 (Ref:4197702)   #30
PanozDP01
Rookie

PanozDP01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone do Moto GP Fantasy around here ?
Old 22 Feb 2024, 09:04 (Ref:4197728)   #31
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Hi Panoz. You mean this coming soon: https://fantasy.motogp.com/?_adin=11734293023 Could be fun, thanks for the input.
Old 5 Mar 2024, 20:27 (Ref:4200146)   #32
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well I shall be glued to the TV in a few days at least I won't doze off like I do with F1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIBZDFA9WIs
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 Mar 2024, 12:36 (Ref:4200219)   #33
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CANT WAIT,

This will be one of the most interesting seasons not only results but contractually for 2025 and beyond.
Old 6 Mar 2024, 18:59 (Ref:4200257)   #34
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yep, Europ vs Japan! Bring back the Jawa's!
Old 8 Mar 2024, 15:21 (Ref:4200494)   #35
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
MotoGP has new broadcasters in several countries:
  • United States: TruTV and B/R on Max.
  • Germany: Servus TV / DF1 (12 feature races), Sky (all).
  • India: Jio Cinema.
Old 9 Mar 2024, 14:19 (Ref:4200593)   #36
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
FOXTEL
KAYO

Australia
Old 9 Mar 2024, 18:52 (Ref:4200628)   #37
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Canal + in France and don't even think about any VPN, you'll be promptly blocked. It seems that in Belgium and Switzeland they don't have to pay for.
Old 10 Mar 2024, 02:50 (Ref:4200665)   #38
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Jorge Martin led every lap of the first MotoGP sprint race of 2024, as he got the better of Brad Binder and Aleix Espargaro.
Starting from pole, Martin faced early pressure from Binder before controlling the pace.
But Martin was having to push as hard as he could after overcoming similar chatter problems as the pre-season test.
“It was a nice race, a nice Saturday to start the season,” said Martin. “I am really happy. For sure, we have a lot of work to do for tomorrow because I had some issues in the race which we need to improve for tomorrow because it is a much longer race.
A smiling Marc Marquez achieved his goal of "fighting with the top guys" during his Gresini Ducati MotoGP race debut in Qatar on Saturday.
The eight-time world champion set the fastest lap of the race as he passed factory riders Jack Miller (KTM), Enea Bastianini (Ducati) and Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia).
But the late-charging Espargaro retaliated and Marquez took the chequered flag in fifth.

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 10 Mar 2024 at 02:59.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 10 Mar 2024, 11:26 (Ref:4200691)   #39
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
PRESSURE IS ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10 Mar 2024, 16:39 (Ref:4200715)   #40
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Jorge Martin led every lap of the first MotoGP sprint race of 2024, as he got the better of Brad Binder and Aleix Espargaro.
Ducati, KTM and Aprilia, so good to see. Awaiting the main race...
Old 10 Mar 2024, 16:51 (Ref:4200716)   #41
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Just hope for no tyr-ing issues.
Old 10 Mar 2024, 17:52 (Ref:4200729)   #42
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Super Pecco! Thanks to Binder, there's a KTM on the podium.
Old 11 Mar 2024, 16:56 (Ref:4200862)   #43
N Martin
Racer

N Martin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridN Martin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tyres very much order of the day it seems at Qatar. Pecco starting off well seemed unstoppable in the main race. Top 10 finish for Acosta chewed his tyres up making his way through the field early on which was entertaining to watch. Marc Marquez just off the podium on his ducati debut. Pretty much an all ducati affair at the front of the field apart from Binder doing a great job to get second. So business as usual in that regard. Honda and Yamaha still nowhere it seems.
Old 22 Mar 2024, 19:40 (Ref:4202312)   #44
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
M Marquez third of the first practice of MotoGP Portugal, E Bastianini first and J Miller (KTM) second. Michelin not too happy with some post race comments (Qatar). Interesting…
Old 24 Mar 2024, 00:22 (Ref:4202467)   #45
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
GREAT Sprint Race, Sadly Jack always finds a way to loose
Old 24 Mar 2024, 11:50 (Ref:4202520)   #46
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
And Bagnaia remains… Bagnaia! Pffff…
Old 24 Mar 2024, 12:40 (Ref:4202521)   #47
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Interesting to see how Acosta develops playing in the big league
Old 24 Mar 2024, 13:38 (Ref:4202537)   #48
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Sure he didn't come to fool spyders! If only the tires could not decide the race…
Old 24 Mar 2024, 14:08 (Ref:4202539)   #49
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
And Marc remains… Marc. Sad.
Old 24 Mar 2024, 14:45 (Ref:4202542)   #50
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Marc and Pecco singing the same song together. Its Sping in Portugal, not Fall…