Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 7 Jul 2020, 12:11 (Ref:3986472)   #2101
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Obviously in France you have bigger elephants.

In the UK the car of choice for the joke was a British Leyland mini.

Which reminds me of a couple from my childhood:
How do you get 2 whales in a Mini?
Down the A5

How do you find out how heavy a whale is?
Take it to a whale-weigh station.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 14:15 (Ref:3986505)   #2102
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Which reminds me of a couple from my childhood:
How do you get 2 whales in a Mini?
Down the A5

How do you find out how heavy a whale is?
Take it to a whale-weigh station.
Yeah! Thanks Viv!
Old 7 Jul 2020, 14:20 (Ref:3986506)   #2103
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for all the jokes. They have come in very useful for cheering-up a friend who is in hospital!
Old 7 Jul 2020, 14:36 (Ref:3986510)   #2104
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Thanks for all the jokes. They have come in very useful for cheering-up a friend who is in hospital!
Are you sure they have made them feel worse?
Old 7 Jul 2020, 14:44 (Ref:3986513)   #2105
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Im sure we all know the difference between a buffalo and a bison....?

You cant wash your hands in a buffalo.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 14:52 (Ref:3986519)   #2106
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Are you sure they have made them feel worse?
Perhaps I should have said nearly all!
Old 7 Jul 2020, 15:01 (Ref:3986523)   #2107
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but the lightbulb has to want to change
Old 7 Jul 2020, 15:19 (Ref:3986542)   #2108
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why does it take six women with Post natal depression to change a light bulb?

It just does. Alright!!!
Old 7 Jul 2020, 16:20 (Ref:3986559)   #2109
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
How about a Scottish joke for those of a certain age:
What's the difference between Bing Crosby & Walt Disney?
Well, Bing Sings but Walt Disney.
Not Scottish but connected:
I went to the doctors the other day and told him I was dreaming in cartoons.
He reassured me that it was nothing to worry about, I was just having a few disney spells.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 16:42 (Ref:3986563)   #2110
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Why does it take six women with Post natal depression to change a light bulb?

It just does. Alright!!!
I think you're confusing Post-Natal Depression with Pre-Menstrual Tension.

They're quite different and so are the symptoms.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 16:44 (Ref:3986564)   #2111
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
I think you're confusing Post Natal Depression with Pre Menstrual Tension.
Quite likely, - and thanks for pointing it out.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 17:11 (Ref:3986572)   #2112
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Why are tennis players so bad at relationships?

Because love means nothing to them
Old 7 Jul 2020, 17:13 (Ref:3986575)   #2113
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I just want to thanks to MG David for popping in to Delta HQ for a cup of tea at 12.30.He finally left at 5pm after skimming my set of Atlantic slicks ready for Saturday at Brands. Top man.that Dave.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 18:00 (Ref:3986585)   #2114
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
One for you Viva.
Whats the difference between a whale and my mother in law? Well, about ten pounds actually…
Old 7 Jul 2020, 19:39 (Ref:3986594)   #2115
S griffin
Veteran

How do you wake up Lady Gaga?

You poke her face

Who is the world’s fastest suit maker?

Tailor Swift
Old 7 Jul 2020, 19:58 (Ref:3986598)   #2116
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I just want to thanks to MG David for popping in to Delta HQ for a cup of tea at 12.30.He finally left at 5pm after skimming my set of Atlantic slicks ready for Saturday at Brands. Top man.that Dave.
When he's finished with you, can you send hin down to Wiltshire - I've got a few sets that need changing

Meantime, why do elephants have red toenails? So they can hide in cherry trees. Have you ever seen etc?.......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 7 Jul 2020, 20:02 (Ref:3986600)   #2117
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You have 500 bricks. If you throw one off a plane, how many will you have left?
Old 7 Jul 2020, 20:32 (Ref:3986602)   #2118
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
The things people will do for a cup of tea.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 21:04 (Ref:3986608)   #2119
S griffin
Veteran

10 sticks of dynamite sitting on a wall and if one stick of dynamite should accidentally fall....

There’ll be no sticks of dynamite and no flipping wall!
Old 7 Jul 2020, 22:02 (Ref:3986619)   #2120
bauble
Veteran

England
How far back can you go?

Why do firemen wear red braces?

What is the difference between an elephant and post box? I don't know.....

What do you call a dog with no legs?

A man walked into a pub and asked "Who owns that Mastiff outside?"

A burly drinker said "I do why?"

Man. "Because my dog just killed it."

Drinker. " What sort of dog do you have that can kill a Mastiff?"

Man. "It's a poodle."

Drinker. "How could your poodle kill my Mastiff?"

Man "He got stuck in his throat."

The dustman asked the Chinaman. Where's yer bin.?

I bin Hong Kong.

No where's yer wheelie bin?

I weally bin Hong Kong.
Old 7 Jul 2020, 22:05 (Ref:3986621)   #2121
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not going to send you our to post a letter, you might give it to an elephant.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 8 Jul 2020, 07:14 (Ref:3986654)   #2122
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Just to start the day off...
What do you call a man wearing a raincoat?
Mac.
What do you call a man wearing two raincoats?
Max.
What do you call a man wearing two raincoats who lives near the cemetery?
Max Bygraves!
Old 8 Jul 2020, 07:29 (Ref:3986656)   #2123
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
You have 500 bricks. If you throw one off a plane, how many will you have left?

How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Old 8 Jul 2020, 09:09 (Ref:3986668)   #2124
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
What do you call a dog with no legs?
Call him what you like, he still won't come.

You could call him Marlboro and go for a drag in the park.
Old 8 Jul 2020, 09:31 (Ref:3986675)   #2125
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's the most expensive fish you can buy?

A goldfish

I'll get my coat