Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jul 2021, 21:41 (Ref:4063867)   #121
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Unless Kvyat has serious backing I doubt Williams would really want him.
Old 30 Jul 2021, 07:07 (Ref:4063917)   #122
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
NSW
bathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbathurst77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im still thinking gorgeous george to merc.. bottas to mclaren, my man dan to williams or out of f1

yes i know dan has a multiyear contract but there are always ways to break f1 contracts and altho i love the guy.. he is struggling most of this year.

given merc give mcl engines and toto says he will find a good seat for bottas, if he rang Andreas and made him an offer he couldnt refuse.

I think mcl would rather like bottas in their car, and bottas might accept a macl seat if he is #1 or equal driver, he must be sick of being number 2 in team and his pay packet isnt that huge, so a bump would be nice, Im sure

I cant see Bottas liking a williams seat
Old 30 Jul 2021, 09:13 (Ref:4063939)   #123
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
I can't see Bottas returning to Williams either
Old 30 Jul 2021, 12:49 (Ref:4063971)   #124
B0U170NS
Racer

B0U170NS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
Im still thinking gorgeous george to merc.. bottas to mclaren, my man dan to williams or out of f1

yes i know dan has a multiyear contract but there are always ways to break f1 contracts and altho i love the guy.. he is struggling most of this year.

given merc give mcl engines and toto says he will find a good seat for bottas, if he rang Andreas and made him an offer he couldnt refuse.

I think mcl would rather like bottas in their car, and bottas might accept a macl seat if he is #1 or equal driver, he must be sick of being number 2 in team and his pay packet isnt that huge, so a bump would be nice, Im sure

I cant see Bottas liking a williams seat
I have also been thinking the same about Bottas to McLaren. Don't think it will happen but could be Norris to Mercedes and Russell to McLaren.
Old 30 Jul 2021, 15:25 (Ref:4063991)   #125
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0U170NS View Post
I have also been thinking the same about Bottas to McLaren. Don't think it will happen but could be Norris to Mercedes and Russell to McLaren.
As we all say "contracts are meant to be broken", but Norris signed an extension with McLaren a month or so ago. Given McLaren's new form, why would Norris want to go to Mercedes to be #2 when there is a strong argument he is #1 at McLaren?

Richard
Old 30 Jul 2021, 22:45 (Ref:4064062)   #126
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
As we all say "contracts are meant to be broken", but Norris signed an extension with McLaren a month or so ago. Given McLaren's new form, why would Norris want to go to Mercedes to be #2 when there is a strong argument he is #1 at McLaren?

Richard
Yes that's my sort of take too.

I don't think Ricc will be replaced unless he tanks for the rest of the season. Looks like he is getting there although pretty ordinary in both FP's today!

The way I see it there is:
1 Merc seat
1/2 Sauber seats
1/ Dorilton seat
1/ Haas seat.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 (Ref:4064083)   #127
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Yes that's my sort of take too.

I don't think Ricc will be replaced unless he tanks for the rest of the season. Looks like he is getting there although pretty ordinary in both FP's today!

The way I see it there is:
1 Merc seat
1/2 Sauber seats
1/ Dorilton seat
1/ Haas seat.
I tend to agree regarding Ricciardo. He seems to be generally improving, but slowly.

I saw it said somewhere that once Mercedes makes a decision on their second seat, that various other potential open seats will be quickly resolved.

Richard
Old Yesterday, 08:49 (Ref:4064100)   #128
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I saw it said somewhere that once Mercedes makes a decision on their second seat, that various other potential open seats will be quickly resolved.

Richard
Yes I also think once Merc confirm the dominoes will quickly fall into place