Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Sep 2011, 19:23 (Ref:2954650)   #1
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or 2012

PM Organisation.
Old 13 Sep 2011, 08:16 (Ref:2954857)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or & Trophées Historiques de Bourgogne 20

PM Organisation.
Old 13 Sep 2011, 08:53 (Ref:2954868)   #3
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here are all the informations concerning our 2012 dates, Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or & The Trophees Historiques de Bourgogne.

Old 12 Jan 2012, 10:17 (Ref:3010597)   #4
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or - 23rd & 24th of june 2012 - Dijon-Prenois

The 2012 Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or will be held the 23rd & 24th of June 2012 at the Circuit of Dijon-Prenois

For the 2012 edition, the PMOrganisation team has put up as fantastic program !

60 Formula One on Track, Venez Voir Courir l'Histoire !

The 2012 Edition Program :

- BOSS GP - 80s & 90s Formula 1, Turbo, Non Turbo, Indycars, Champcars, What else ?!

- Grand Prix Masters - Formula 1 from 1968 to 1985 Non Turbo, the Rosberg, Lauda and Hunt era !

- World Sportscars Masters - Pre 75' Le Mans type Prototypes.

- Masters Pre-66 Saloons - Pre 66' Touring Cars, Mustangs, Cortinas, Falcons, Alfa GTAs !!

- Historic Grand prix Cars Association - Pre 61' - Front Engined Grand Prix Cars, the Fangio era.

- Historic Grand prix Cars Association - Pre 66' - Rear engined Formula 1, the Hill & Clark era.

- Historic Grand prix Cars Association - Sportscars - pré 61' - Sportscars from the Allard to the Jaguar C & D Type.

- GT & SportS Cars Cup - pre 66' GTs & pre 63' Sports, AC Cobra, Jaguar Type E, Lola MK1, 60 cars batling on track for a 2 hour race !

- FIA Lurani Trophy for Formula Junior - FIA European Championship for Formula Juniors.

See you in June !
Old 12 Jan 2012, 14:24 (Ref:3010713)   #5
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dijon has been in my plans several times and yet I've never actually got there yet ... but this time, this time surely ... with the Formula Junior in Lurani. Looking forward to getting to this circuit at long last!
Old 12 Jan 2012, 19:46 (Ref:3010862)   #6
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSTR5 View Post
Dijon has been in my plans several times and yet I've never actually got there yet ... but this time, this time surely ... with the Formula Junior in Lurani. Looking forward to getting to this circuit at long last!
And the Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or team will be happy to welcome you !
Old 13 Jan 2012, 08:28 (Ref:3011041)   #7
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I too hope to make this my first-ever visit to Dijon (finally!) in my journalistic capacity.

Certainly looks like an action-packed programme.
Old 12 Mar 2012, 22:41 (Ref:3039079)   #8
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Here is the definitive Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or program.

Old 24 Apr 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3065035)   #9
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland

And here is the timetable !
Old 28 Apr 2012, 17:03 (Ref:3066610)   #10
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown View Post
Where?
Circuit Dijon-Prenois near Dijon France.
Old 28 Apr 2012, 17:20 (Ref:3066622)   #11
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Louis - He means where's the link for the timetable? Doesn't seem to be connected.
Old 28 Apr 2012, 18:09 (Ref:3066640)   #12
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
It's on the website- here

Old 28 Apr 2012, 19:44 (Ref:3066667)   #13
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Dear Louis, Do you want me to take charge of the race truck parking.
I have a plan.or" je avoir le plan"
Old 29 Apr 2012, 07:28 (Ref:3066789)   #14
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow! What reasonable rates for trade stand space. So different to prices in our own dear country. I'm quite tempted by a weekend in France, just after MrsMM's birthday too, so I could kill two birds ....
Old 29 Apr 2012, 08:20 (Ref:3066804)   #15
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Wow! What reasonable rates for trade stand space. So different to prices in our own dear country. I'm quite tempted by a weekend in France, just after MrsMM's birthday too, so I could kill two birds ....
That's open to all sorts of interpretations - I hope Mrs MM is very understanding!!
Old 29 Apr 2012, 08:36 (Ref:3066811)   #16
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
That's open to all sorts of interpretations - I hope Mrs MM is very understanding!!
Haha, yes I realised that as I pressed "post". She is understanding, i treated her to a Spa weekend for her xxth birthday - note the deliberate use of the capital "S" which thankfully she didn't!
Old 1 May 2012, 00:15 (Ref:3067695)   #17
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Dear Louis, Do you want me to take charge of the race truck parking.
I have a plan.or" je avoir le plan"
We're working on it..! Dijon is SMALL !
Old 1 May 2012, 06:14 (Ref:3067745)   #18
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still one of the best circuits though,depending on my schedule ,I hope to drive across for this w/end.
Old 30 May 2012, 21:29 (Ref:3082138)   #19
Christian Devereux
Rookie

United Kingdom
London W4
Christian Devereux should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Car transport available

We have room for one more car (15') to go to Dijon. We're leaving on Wed am 20th June.
Please PM me for more details.
Old 31 May 2012, 05:22 (Ref:3082232)   #20
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
There are two threads for this meeting, could they be combined somehow?

Old 31 May 2012, 05:49 (Ref:3082238)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No there aren't.
Old 31 May 2012, 08:39 (Ref:3082310)   #22
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
No there aren't.
I know what you did there.

Have been deliberating whether to make the trip, but GTSCC Race is full so would be reserve at moment and also would need to get 4 new tyres for the Morgan!
Old 4 Jun 2012, 07:12 (Ref:3084922)   #23
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Hi everyone !

All informations concerning the event are avalaible on this page of the website if you need :

http://www.pmorganisation.fr/en/telechargements.html

English spoken if you have any questions ! Louis.
Old 4 Jun 2012, 07:14 (Ref:3084923)   #24
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Any way to change the name ? Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or is OK for 23rd & 24th of June but the Trophées Historiques de Bourgogne are scheduled for the 6th & 7th of october..!
Old 4 Jun 2012, 14:53 (Ref:3085134)   #25
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Other thing, the provisionnal entry lists are avalaible on the website.