Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

View Poll Results: Which cars max 3.5litres
Sportscars 1968 - 1985 0 0%
Sportscars Up to 1985 0 0%
GT 1968 - 1985 0 0%
GT Up to 1985 0 0%
Saloons 1968 - 1985 0 0%
Saloons Up to 1985 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22 Jul 2010, 12:19 (Ref:2730596)   #901
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7th August next year then.
Old 23 Jul 2010, 11:35 (Ref:2731097)   #902
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
7th August next year then.
Day after my birthday when I will be 21 yet again!
Old 23 Jul 2010, 18:14 (Ref:2731342)   #903
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Claire, can i be the first to wish you Happy Birthday this year?

now, about those credit laps ;-)
Old 26 Jul 2010, 09:29 (Ref:2733174)   #904
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Claire, can i be the first to wish you Happy Birthday this year?

now, about those credit laps ;-)
I dont do credit ....though i do accept them and all major bank drafts and corporate cards as well lol x

Thank you
Old 27 Jul 2010, 17:59 (Ref:2734099)   #905
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So, now that EvilPumpkin and I are coming, do we get to present the trophies?
Old 27 Jul 2010, 19:03 (Ref:2734129)   #906
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
So, now that EvilPumpkin and I are coming, do we get to present the trophies?
Only if you bring some racers with you!
Old 27 Jul 2010, 19:36 (Ref:2734148)   #907
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
Only if you bring some racers with you!
lol, if the Paddy Pedal Pushers won't spring for the Park I doubt they'll spring for a ferry and cross country petrol!! I'll bring Ten-Tenths badges!!!
Old 28 Jul 2010, 06:14 (Ref:2734429)   #908
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What we need is a 10/10 bar b q on Saturday evening. Where's Delta?
Old 28 Jul 2010, 08:12 (Ref:2734465)   #909
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good piece in today Motorsport News.
Old 28 Jul 2010, 09:19 (Ref:2734497)   #910
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
What does it say?
Old 29 Jul 2010, 21:20 (Ref:2735471)   #911
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
What we need is a 10/10 bar b q on Saturday evening. Where's Delta?
At the Oldtimer GP on that weekend, unfortunately.
Old 30 Jul 2010, 16:52 (Ref:2735907)   #912
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Peter i cant believe its going to be two years since we last met.I hope Jim lets me drive the Galaxie at Spa this year. Got a score to settle and yes still have that bottle of juice from the Compte for you.
Old 30 Jul 2010, 17:02 (Ref:2735912)   #913
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
yay its friday!

well...another week gone and so a quick update

TWO WEEKS LEFT

Update ONE

Firstly, a parcel arrived at 360 HQ today...with the trophies for the event, people I cannot tell you how beautiful they are, they really are quite something and a joy to look at. All at 360 would like to say a massive massive THANK YOU to Grant and all at Ten Tenths.....THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.
To confirm, there will be trophies for the winner of each class/group and then overall first second and third trophies...and also the TEN TENTHS SPORTSMAN award given to the person we believe to be the best sportsperson out there that day. I can tell you this, the trophies are something that you will be very proud to have! believe me...Thanks again those of you at Ten Tenths.

Update TWO

We have set the final entry price. We wanted to keep our promise of doing this for under a thousand pounds....and we have....JUST. We at 360 have made a committment to this event and see it as a long term thing. As I have said countless times...its a one day event...but not a one off, as such, we have decided to cap the entry fee at £999.99p (I know...but it is still technically "under a thousand") and we believe that for seven and a half hours track time with a six hour race...that is CLUBMAN value for money. If all come who say they are coming, we are currently just under half full but you never know...some of you out there will leave it to the last minute, I dont blame you ...I'd be the same..but now the event is two weeks away...so GET A MOVE ON!

We have updated the website in respect of the entry fee and you no longer need to register,...you need to enter! Also the entry form is on there now. We have keep it in the electronic form because we want to keep our overheads low (remember by the people for the people!) and we know you dont like all that snail mail and stamps and posting etc.

Thats about it from me...off to Castle Combe for the weekend

Cya All
ClaireBear
Old 1 Aug 2010, 15:22 (Ref:2737500)   #914
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
All done.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 15:31 (Ref:2737506)   #915
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Firstly, a parcel arrived at 360 HQ today...with the trophies for the event, people I cannot tell you how beautiful they are, they really are quite something and a joy to look at. All at 360 would like to say a massive massive THANK YOU to Grant and all at Ten Tenths.....THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH.
You're welcome, and I'm glad I'll be there to see them.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 15:48 (Ref:2737517)   #916
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So we'll all need to be on our best behavior then?
Old 2 Aug 2010, 07:26 (Ref:2737961)   #917
PenelopePitstop
Racer

European Union
PenelopePitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does the event have an MSA Permit Number, its not shown on the regs?
Old 2 Aug 2010, 07:34 (Ref:2737968)   #918
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I believe it has. The regs were published before it was provided.
Old 2 Aug 2010, 18:27 (Ref:2738338)   #919
jerryk
Racer

United Kingdom
jerryk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
So we'll all need to be on our best behavior then?
Despite what people tell you Terence I have never been on anything else.
Old 3 Aug 2010, 05:02 (Ref:2738569)   #920
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But of couse you have Jerry. Now,get your entry in please!
Old 3 Aug 2010, 13:11 (Ref:2738759)   #921
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
It's in.
Old 3 Aug 2010, 21:50 (Ref:2739058)   #922
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So to save wading thro' 62 pages, who of us here is entered? I'll get the ball rolling:

MGDavid, Penelope Pitstop & Midgetmax (with MGD Jnr), MG Montego

See you all next weekend!
Old 3 Aug 2010, 22:05 (Ref:2739069)   #923
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Erm... I'm in, that is me Johngee, Terry, The Fat Clerk, Elaine, Carol and everyone else in race control x
Old 4 Aug 2010, 06:52 (Ref:2739212)   #924
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
The 2002 is now up and running,engine sounds very sweet! So,I'M IN!.
Old 4 Aug 2010, 07:25 (Ref:2739223)   #925
PenelopePitstop
Racer

European Union
PenelopePitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That has set us front row of the grid then us pole and terence bower alongside.... whos next up?

Tags
alternative 6hrs, classic cars, cscc, ctcrc, mgcc bcv8