Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 May 2019, 14:30 (Ref:3905070)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well was looking at buying a new chair this year but tight as ever decided to attempt a repair, my mother was a seamstress but i never inherited her skills so should give everyone in the campsite a laugh but will see if it lasts a week.
Old 21 May 2019, 14:44 (Ref:3905074)   #17
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!Coach Ep has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
It has arrived. First impressions:
Pros: good blocking of external sound (haven't tried it trackside yet of course, but seems to be very good), good sound quality, sturdy built quality.
Cons: a bit on the small and tight side. It sits very snugly around my head. A few extra mms extra adjustment possibility would have been nice.
I would like to think it's adjustable but maybe it's already maxed out?

Re sweaty headphones: there are soft covers available (try amazon/ebay/similar), makes them much more comfortable to wear, I prefer 'm trackside, especially after taking over the phones from one of my fellow marshals on a warm day!
Old 21 May 2019, 17:23 (Ref:3905099)   #18
Aysedasi
25 days to go.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well was looking at buying a new chair this year but tight as ever decided to attempt a repair, my mother was a seamstress but i never inherited her skills so should give everyone in the campsite a laugh but will see if it lasts a week.
I must admit I've bought a new chair. Millets were selling some rather smart Eurohike chairs at the weekend for 18 each so we bought three - for myself plus nipper and his girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
I would like to think it's adjustable but maybe it's already maxed out?

Re sweaty headphones: there are soft covers available (try amazon/ebay/similar), makes them much more comfortable to wear, I prefer 'm trackside, especially after taking over the phones from one of my fellow marshals on a warm day!
There isn't the adjustability that my old ones had but it's plenty enough for me and I've certainly been accused of having quite a large noggin in the past.....

18/236
Old 21 May 2019, 17:35 (Ref:3905106)   #19
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I like my old chair, directors style and solid so always easier to get up out of when tired or slightly merry
Old 21 May 2019, 19:24 (Ref:3905126)   #20
Aysedasi
25 days to go.....
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've checked my headphones and there is about an inch of adjustability to them.....

18/236
Old 24 May 2019, 21:17 (Ref:3905574)   #21
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had a decent reclining camping chair, but some mice took a liking to it... I might try and repair it..! I think it just about managed okay last year..
Old 3 Jun 2019, 13:44 (Ref:3907709)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just discovered i left my hi vis jacket under the floor mat in the old jag when i sold it, so must get new one before i leave next week
Old 3 Jun 2019, 14:56 (Ref:3907718)   #23
Aysedasi
25 days to go.....
20KPINAL

England
...and you can show your support for Bykolles by wearing it at the circuit!

18/236
Old 3 Jun 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3907722)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Now that is a good idea.
Old 6 Jun 2019, 09:04 (Ref:3908236)   #25
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Harsh, but true..
Old 6 Jun 2019, 10:34 (Ref:3908248)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Got new hi vis and it is very similar to the Bykolles colour scheme.
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:06 (Ref:3908254)   #27
Aysedasi
25 days to go.....
20KPINAL

England
I've leant my two gilets jaune to son and girlfiriend but I have another - a gilet orange!

18/236
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:11 (Ref:3908257)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Jaffa man to the rescue
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:17 (Ref:3908263)   #29
Aysedasi
25 days to go.....
20KPINAL

England
Thought I ought to support the Dutch......

18/236
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:27 (Ref:3908267)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
But the dutch car is yellow