Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2019, 21:32 (Ref:3910224)   #26
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have to remind myself to be very patiant when going to the parade, or to not go at all for the next few years. To busy, to long to wait and then when it started sometimes more then 10 minutes between it. ACO needs to do some better organising.
In my opinion it was not worth it this year.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 05:48 (Ref:3910280)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In a sense I'm pleased to hear it as we decided to give it a miss after all. We did the CBW (and you drove past us when you arrived Rene ), and then went in for the pitwalk and a chat with Trussers. The pitwalk was really good, not the crush I'd anticipated. Then we came back mid afternoon, did some shopping had a nice dinner and I was in bed asleep at 9.15. 10 hours sleep in preparation for the great 'all-nighter'...….
Old 19 Jun 2019, 05:51 (Ref:3912793)   #28
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
...The pitwalk was really good, not the crush I'd anticipated...
It would be even better if they could sort out an exit up by the Dunlop Bridge so you didn't have to wander back against the flow of traffic to get out.
Old 19 Jun 2019, 09:58 (Ref:3912836)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely Guy. And not connected at all, for those at the pit out end of the T34 grandstand, why can't we have a gate open at the our end instead of having to walk all the way down nearly to pit out to exit the grandstand.....??