Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jun 2013, 05:15 (Ref:3271485)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't think you can claim the TV is done on the cheap in F1. That is exactly the kind of thing Bernie does spend on. In fact the Bernie is cheap is off the mark, he may grab all the cash, but he will spend. After a slow HD take up for F1 the investment has been high. Also look at other investments, such as the medical provisions at a circuit. That expense was all driven by Bernie.

I think Bella might be on to the rationale. I think to Nurburgring where they could get a close camera at the chicane. They certainly used that.

As for the accusation in the first post. Glad we've moved on to something with more real discussion. Whether that be tramping under acceleration or TV shots. I understood what Jeremy meant and if he didn't think it was worth discussing he could of course close the thread. Which would be a good thing to do if this thread was purely for muck racking, yet it stayed open... Whatever, let's move on
Old 29 Jun 2013, 12:39 (Ref:3271571)   #27
Zico
Racer

Zico should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
As for the accusation in the first post. Glad we've moved on to something with more real discussion. Whether that be tramping under acceleration or TV shots. I understood what Jeremy meant and if he didn't think it was worth discussing he could of course close the thread. Which would be a good thing to do if this thread was purely for muck racking, yet it stayed open... Whatever, let's move on

I find the discussion of Newey designed cars fascinating due to his design approaches and genius ideas... and I think/hope most can see that I was not 'muck racking'.
If you read back you will see that I didn't make any accusations and actually suggested otherwise. The suggestions/accusations about RB using TC were made on other forums and I thought it would be good to discuss it here where Imo we have a higher percentage of better informed, more technically minded forum members... from whom, may I add, I have received some good suggestions/reasons for the phenomena.

Anyway, as you say.. lets move on.
Old 30 Jun 2013, 07:24 (Ref:3271786)   #28
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Yeah, this 'tyregate' thing is wearing a bit thin now.
We need a doorway-related scandal so that we can discuss Gategate.
Old 30 Jun 2013, 07:35 (Ref:3271788)   #29
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_PJN View Post
We need a doorway-related scandal so that we can discuss Gategate.
I'm hoping for a scandal triggered by the way somebody walks, then we can have gaitgate