Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 28 Jan 2013, 18:44 (Ref:3195382)   #1
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will this series Caseys in be on UK TV?

Does anyone know if Motors TV or somewhere else will show it? Thanks
Old 28 Jan 2013, 23:41 (Ref:3195489)   #2
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Probably not.

The Dunlop Series rarely get anything more than the odd race in full on Australian TV. It's mostly highlights shown a week or two later.

I'd be surprised if the format changes this year.
Old 29 Jan 2013, 00:08 (Ref:3195502)   #3
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does the actual v8 series have international tv sorted?
Old 29 Jan 2013, 06:49 (Ref:3195581)   #4
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats a shame, thanks for the info though. Will have to keep an eye on YouTube.
Old 29 Jan 2013, 11:05 (Ref:3195671)   #5
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Does the actual v8 series have international tv sorted?
We didn't have the V8SC live over here in the UK last year (unlike some previous years); we got a programme about a week after each event. Bathurst wasn't live over here in 2012 either

I genuinely hope it's on live TV in 2013. That said, I'll miss the Clipsal if it is because I'm marshalling it
Old 29 Jan 2013, 19:11 (Ref:3195886)   #6
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

I just want to watch Casey, I think its fascinating although I secretly hope he comes back to bikes of some sort.
Old 31 Jan 2013, 11:34 (Ref:3196543)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You Tube may be your best bet..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 3 Feb 2013, 10:20 (Ref:3198481)   #8
formerf1champ
Veteran

Australia
Vettel's gearbox preparing bench
formerf1champ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, you blokes in England give Stoner **** on the podium when he wins, now you want to watch some of his races in cars, in a level series?
Old 3 Feb 2013, 11:21 (Ref:3198530)   #9
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerf1champ View Post
So, you blokes in England give Stoner **** on the podium when he wins, now you want to watch some of his races in cars, in a level series?
I can only speak for myself, but prior to this year he's had two wheels missing. Bikes are things I wave by on the motorway.
Old 3 Feb 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3198578)   #10
formerf1champ
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
So, you blokes in England give Stoner **** on the podium when he wins, now you want to watch some of his races in cars, in a second level series?
edited
Old 3 Feb 2013, 14:38 (Ref:3198603)   #11
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:

Nope not me, I am of the opinion he is the greatest of the modern era, better even than Spencer and Schwantz, and certainly better than the highly overrated Rossi. Just glad I saw him race in the flesh. My nickname for him is 'the Gilles Villeneuve of two wheels'
Old 3 Feb 2013, 23:53 (Ref:3198824)   #12
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Nope not me, I am of the opinion he is the greatest of the modern era and certainly better than the highly overrated Rossi.
How do you come to that conclusion???
Old 4 Feb 2013, 10:13 (Ref:3198999)   #13
formerf1champ
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Nope not me, I am of the opinion he is the greatest of the modern era, better even than Spencer and Schwantz, and certainly better than the highly overrated Rossi. Just glad I saw him race in the flesh. My nickname for him is 'the Gilles Villeneuve of two wheels'
Yeah, I want to know how you've come to this opinion as well? Have you expressed these thoughts on the Bike racing threads?
Old 4 Feb 2013, 18:38 (Ref:3199181)   #14
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I want to know how you've come to this opinion as well? Have you expressed these thoughts on the Bike racing threads?

Consistently.