Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 31 May 2007, 15:53 (Ref:1925497)   #501
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
bit off topic but if 200 more people look at this thread we will have topped 20 000 which must be getting on for a record!
Old 31 May 2007, 16:01 (Ref:1925502)   #502
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble
bit off topic but if 200 more people look at this thread we will have topped 20 000 which must be getting on for a record!
I,m sure it will go past that Simon--We have to go there first,race ,and then ,no dought,we will all have someyhing to say!!!!
Old 31 May 2007, 18:52 (Ref:1925595)   #503
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Simon,

It's no wonder you're a "banker". The figure is based on views not individuals.

You must have been a pollster in a previous life.
Old 31 May 2007, 20:37 (Ref:1925655)   #504
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Simon,

It's no wonder you're a "banker". The figure is based on views not individuals.

You must have been a pollster in a previous life.
I do 100 a day Terence the other 100
but after all it important we keep on buzzing about this magnificant historic race weekend...................as long as the headlights shine as they should shine
Old 1 Jun 2007, 07:07 (Ref:1925930)   #505
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We could do that Esper,but we,ll only get told off again,
Old 1 Jun 2007, 09:39 (Ref:1926065)   #506
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
True, Simon but it start over a year ago, and I suggest we start a new one for this year's event!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 10:09 (Ref:1926091)   #507
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I thought we had!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 10:33 (Ref:1926106)   #508
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, what's the punchline, Peter ....... or am I missing something?
Old 1 Jun 2007, 12:06 (Ref:1926187)   #509
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No John, I think Simon started one for this year. Can't search I'm on gprs.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 12:39 (Ref:1926204)   #510
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
only 90 odd viewings to go!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 13:37 (Ref:1926258)   #511
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
shall I close the thread and start a new one

I'll call it the 2007 'real' Spa 6 hour thread
Old 1 Jun 2007, 14:02 (Ref:1926276)   #512
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Go for it Zef.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 14:38 (Ref:1926293)   #513
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Or we could wait until oct 8th,and then start again!! That makes 78.
Old 1 Jun 2007, 16:07 (Ref:1926349)   #514
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Ooops!64!!!
Old 1 Jun 2007, 17:29 (Ref:1926415)   #515
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
only 90 odd viewings to go!
Simon, we are working on it