Old 25 Jun 2019, 20:31 (Ref:3914188)   #26
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi. Sensational drive during a sensational race.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Which race was that?
Old 26 Jun 2019, 07:15 (Ref:3914233)   #27
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
The interviews with him on C4 (first with Billy Monger, which I think is the one you’re referring to) were excellent. And talking of Billy, he was in line to be my driver of the race for the ‘in depth’ interview with Seb afterwards. Unfortunately he isn’t on the list....
Agree with your Billy Monger comments Mike. What a guy he appears to be, and his interviewing/presentation skills are multiplying every race (I don't know if it's just his experience giving him more confidence or if he's having some coaching, but whatever...).
OK, so I think he already knows people like Lando Norris & George Russel, but I also got the impression that there was mutual respect between him & Seb which made the interview even more honest.
Old 26 Jun 2019, 14:37 (Ref:3914276)   #28
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
He's such a nice guy that Billy and at the same time seems to know how to interview other drivers and get them to open up a bit. I guess it does help too he's still competing atm.
Old 26 Jun 2019, 19:54 (Ref:3914333)   #29
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, a great interview by Billy Whizz, so composed and confident but not cocky, and I think Seb enjoyed it too. Very impressive.
Old 27 Jun 2019, 18:10 (Ref:3914472)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi. Sensational drive during a sensational race.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.

Nope. Don't get that one.....
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  
Old 4 Jul 2019, 00:36 (Ref:3915776)   #31
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Lando Norris for handling his ailing car so professionally...