Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 19 Nov 2011, 15:33 (Ref:2988773)   #2751
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Al, your double posts (five in this case)seem to get longer and longer each time, how are you doing this?

He's just a tease, wants to build up to the full climax gradually.....

Incidentally, good news about your lady, Al - give her our regards!
Old 19 Nov 2011, 16:23 (Ref:2988786)   #2752
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman View Post
Anyone going to next Saturday's Snetterton Charity rides event, I am thinking of going now my friend seems to be recovering well from her cochlear implant operation.
Yes me and you are confirmed as an entry too, better get fitting the other seat.
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 19 Nov 2011, 20:32 (Ref:2988866)   #2753
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Where is the entry to be found Moose, Gerry Cain wants to know if he is in?
Old 19 Nov 2011, 20:40 (Ref:2988870)   #2754
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Tim the site or more precisely this thread is playing up bad. I edited those posts and it simply reposted them as new posts also it takes a long time to post.
Old 19 Nov 2011, 21:39 (Ref:2988890)   #2755
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Where is the entry to be found Moose, Gerry Cain wants to know if he is in?
Its on facebook. Yep, Gerry is in
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 19 Nov 2011, 22:41 (Ref:2988922)   #2756
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Not even a problem. Snetterton it is. Everything else pales into insignificance.
I posted that much earlier in the day than the 1430 attributed. It made sense at that time!

Think m going to try the Tapatype app for iPad and on my android phone.
Old 19 Nov 2011, 22:52 (Ref:2988929)   #2757
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Tim the site or more precisely this thread is playing up bad. I edited those posts and it simply reposted them as new posts also it takes a long time to post.
Were you posting from a PC or phone? I keep getting double posts from my phone.
Old 19 Nov 2011, 22:54 (Ref:2988930)   #2758
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Err, Max ...... could you put that last bit in english so that us senile ones can understand.

I'm posting this on a steam powered proper (large) computer with keyboard at 2254hrs by my timex.
Old 19 Nov 2011, 23:10 (Ref:2988938)   #2759
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Err, Max ...... could you put that last bit in english so that us senile ones can understand.

With jokes like that Pete you could become a comedian
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Nov 2011, 00:29 (Ref:2988966)   #2760
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
Hi Gordon - I realised I was speaking for more than just myself. By the way, well done last weekend in the Victor Meldrew - shows there's life in the old dog yet. How's the back doing?
Old 20 Nov 2011, 09:16 (Ref:2989091)   #2761
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Tim I have posted from a desktop and a powerful laptop so no problems my end I am sure. Also the avatars keep disappearing although there at the moment and seems better today.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 09:18 (Ref:2989092)   #2762
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Hi Gordon - I realised I was speaking for more than just myself. By the way, well done last weekend in the Victor Meldrew - shows there's life in the old dog yet. How's the back doing?
Better than my stomach,back,head and legs last weekend, didnt even get to wish him well done.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 20 Nov 2011, 09:22 (Ref:2989094)   #2763
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Posting from proper computers Tim and its seriously bad this morning! I still think its this particular thread as others OK.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 09:37 (Ref:2989108)   #2764
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Test (I am having the same problem).
Old 20 Nov 2011, 09:37 (Ref:2989109)   #2765
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Test (I am having the same problem).
Old 20 Nov 2011, 10:11 (Ref:2989118)   #2766
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
Everytime I log in I get straight on without delay and when I post I get no problems and it seems to be instant. This is being posted at1011hrs by my watch.
As mentioned before I use what is now considered an old fashioned personal computer with modem tower, separate screen and separate keyboard. My only problem is that being out in the sticks broadband isn't so quick.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 10:20 (Ref:2989121)   #2767
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Posting from proper computers Tim and its seriously bad this morning! I still think its this particular thread as others OK.
Better close it then. I suppose we could start part deux.
I've had problems in other threads so I don't think it's necessarily this one at fault.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 12:20 (Ref:2989163)   #2768
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Test using some other software.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Old 20 Nov 2011, 13:15 (Ref:2989173)   #2769
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
a test from me - not seeing any of the others' problems
Old 20 Nov 2011, 13:37 (Ref:2989177)   #2770
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
A test from my phone
Old 20 Nov 2011, 13:54 (Ref:2989182)   #2771
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Test fom me. I'm not having any problems other than seeing others multiple postings.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 14:19 (Ref:2989186)   #2772
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
The problem is obviously you youngsters with your Raspberries and Asteroid 'phones.
Old 20 Nov 2011, 14:27 (Ref:2989190)   #2773
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I don't get any problems with my ipatch2
Old 20 Nov 2011, 14:28 (Ref:2989191)   #2774
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I don't get any problems with my ipatch2
Old 20 Nov 2011, 14:32 (Ref:2989194)   #2775
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Oh FFS.
Closed Thread