Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Dec 2016, 16:17 (Ref:3699158)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
ESTORIL HISTORIC FESTIVAL

With the beaches and hotels of Cascais close by, Masters Historic Racing are hoping that the lure of some October sun (in theory ) will draw competitors to this new event. May cause difficulty for some with the established Portimao meeting a week later, or make it an excuse for a two week break...

Also features the final round of the FJ FIA Lurani trophy.
Old 17 Oct 2017, 04:08 (Ref:3774600)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I know there’s at least one posting historic tenther attending this event, as well as some ‘quieter’ ones, so feel it deserves a little attention!

The ferry to France I’m on has several race trucks on board, some heading for Estoril and some for Le Castellet, and bit envious of those heading due south as I’ve never been to the former! And those that are travelling onto Portimao after have a lot shorter journey.......

Let us know how the event goes, people!
Old 18 Oct 2017, 10:16 (Ref:3774819)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Only time I've been to Estoril is for the GP when it was there many years ago. Nice area and an interesting circuit.

I believe my Algarve Classic Co Driver is there this weekend though.
Old 18 Oct 2017, 18:17 (Ref:3774903)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Yep parked up the road . Found restaurant with the football on . Don't think they are very happy with two brits suppprting united . Looking forward to driving another new track this weekend .
Old 18 Oct 2017, 19:00 (Ref:3774918)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Delta you'll enjoy the track for sure. If you like grilled cockerels its a local specialty and there is a cheap restaurant in town. Dunno about the kwossants you're found of though…
Old 19 Oct 2017, 12:40 (Ref:3775025)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
So how's the weather down there? Saw 26c on way down to Le Castellet, but it's lower at the circuit. Bit breezy but nice......
Old 20 Oct 2017, 12:45 (Ref:3775229)   #7
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Woke up to rain and fog . Overcast now but dry . I love the track . Looking forward to getting out again . Got to miss afternoon session tooooo many customers to look after .
Old 20 Oct 2017, 17:33 (Ref:3775278)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Customers? Well if it wasn’t for them you likely wouldn't be there....
Old 23 Oct 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3775881)   #9
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Many banks Mike . 1st leg of Portugal tour over .Now on He beech in Luz de stressing with a couple of beers
Old 23 Oct 2017, 14:28 (Ref:3775884)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done, see you Thursday.