Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 17 Aug 2000, 14:26 (Ref:31085)   #1
kuchi
Veteran

Colombia
Bogota, Colombia
kuchi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

This morning, the signment of jenson button with bennetton was set, and believe me the guy most interested in this was JP. But the question is, if williams announces that juan will race for them at the us gp, will montoya race the rest of the season like the defending champion he is, or will he take it easy as on mid-ohio.
Old 17 Aug 2000, 14:31 (Ref:31088)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fair question. i'm not altogether sure jpm will be happy about leaving cart, once he gets his dirty little mitts on a current f1 car again. they're not half as much fun. and also, i suspect he may have some unresolved issues.
i hope he stays in cart.
Old 17 Aug 2000, 20:00 (Ref:31135)   #3
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So do I - nasty little man...

Old 17 Aug 2000, 21:25 (Ref:31158)   #4
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!

now now, you don't hear me calling schuey, do you...... *whistles innocently*
Old 17 Aug 2000, 22:07 (Ref:31173)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"We dare not go awalking for fear of little men ..."

I think Button Spice will race the rest of the season for Williams, yes? Chip has said he won't announce anything until the USGP and he's hardly likely to announce "Hey, my lead pilot is not going to be racing for me as of today," is he?

Tags
jpm