Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Aug 2001, 13:54 (Ref:132436)   #1
Redneck
Racer

Redneck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forza Ferrari!!!

The prancing horse reigns supreme!

The are making even more F1 history as the greatest team in the history of Grand Prix racing. The jugernaut has fended off all challengers to once again establish their supremacy.
Old 19 Aug 2001, 13:59 (Ref:132437)   #2
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd like to add that there were four...four...yes, four Ferrari engines in the top 7 places today.....Food for thought and a sincere Forza Ferrari!!!!

Old 19 Aug 2001, 14:19 (Ref:132447)   #3
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by RT
I'd like to add that there were four...four...yes, four Ferrari engines in the top 7 places today...
And none of them was behind a Prost.
Old 19 Aug 2001, 14:28 (Ref:132453)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
After so unsuccessfull many years, the 2 years being champions is well deserved. I think the world will be all red tomorrow...
Old 19 Aug 2001, 14:33 (Ref:132461)   #5
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
After so unsuccessfull many years, the 2 years being champions is well deserved. I think the world will be all red tomorrow...
Bononi, that's what Lenin said and look where he is.
Old 19 Aug 2001, 14:56 (Ref:132484)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 19 Aug 2001, 15:54 (Ref:132516)   #7
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
They've actually been champions for three years - this is their third constructors' title in as many years. Which is probably more important to the tifosi than the drivers' title.
Old 19 Aug 2001, 16:03 (Ref:132522)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Ralf's Girl

They've actually been champions for three years - this is their third constructors' title in as many years. Which is probably more important to the tifosi than the drivers' title.
Yep. 3 after a long absence... that's what counts for the tifosi...
Old 19 Aug 2001, 16:13 (Ref:132527)   #9
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
After all those years without any titles, Ferrari really deserve the success they're having now. I just hope it doesn't last too long because Ferrari dominance will be as boring as the mid-nineties Williams dominance.
Old 19 Aug 2001, 17:01 (Ref:132557)   #10
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
After all those years without any titles, Ferrari really deserve the success they're having now. I just hope it doesn't last too long because Ferrari dominance will be as boring as the mid-nineties Williams dominance.
True - Ferrari really deserve their success after what they went through especially during the early and mid 90's. I think their domination will end next year at the hands of BMW Williams and Ralf Schumacher. Unless, Williams take a huge step backwards, I feel they will challenge Ferrari for honors next season and perhaps win one of the two championships. We'll wait and see.

However, it's just great to see Michael and Ferrari win another title. And the post race celebrations once again proved, what a team player Michael is. He drives for each and every person in the Ferrari team and they in turn would do anything for him.

I dont think you can find that kind of relationship anywhere else in Formula One.

It really is a dream team, as Jean Todt said..
Old 19 Aug 2001, 21:12 (Ref:132691)   #11
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yep, Congrats to Ferrari, it is good to see them performing so well and i'd be over the moon if Rubino had been the pilot to give them their 3rd title
Old 19 Aug 2001, 21:49 (Ref:132719)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Yes, Mania... he knows what he's doing. That's why he is what he is . That nobody can take from him.

But he should send Gachot a pack of Moet and some red roses, don't you think ???
Old 20 Aug 2001, 20:22 (Ref:133255)   #13
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Originally posted by AlanJones
i'd be over the moon if Rubino had been the pilot to give them their 3rd title
And look, there's a pig flying past the window right now!
Old 23 Aug 2001, 20:43 (Ref:135048)   #14
Redneck
Racer

Redneck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

I don't care who is driving as long as it has the prancing horse on it. I think Eddie Irvine could could have won the WC had TGF not laid out so long. But TGF was bound and determined he would bring the WC back to Ferrari and thus stayed out IMHO. I still have heart burn over it. We should have 3 WDC and 3 WCC in the last 3 years.

Tifosi forever!
Old 23 Aug 2001, 21:16 (Ref:135074)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

No doubt about you're a tifosi. Redneck...
Old 23 Aug 2001, 21:18 (Ref:135077)   #16
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
God bless Ferrari, God Bless Italy and Germany...what a fantastic team!! I am so proud of them(Tears running down cheek)

Forza Ferrari!!!
Old 23 Aug 2001, 21:47 (Ref:135103)   #17
Alan Jones
Veteran

Jeremy'
take your medication
Old 23 Aug 2001, 22:05 (Ref:135117)   #18
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!

Championes championes ole ole ole!!!!!
Old 23 Aug 2001, 22:09 (Ref:135119)   #19
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by AlanJones
Jeremy'
take your medication
You meanie! LOL I won't even take a pill for a headache..Chinese Medicine that's the stuff! God Bless China
Old 23 Aug 2001, 22:16 (Ref:135125)   #20
Alan Jones
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Jersound
[B]

You meanie! LOL I won't even take a pill for a headache

bet you don't mind if your wife does though
Old 24 Aug 2001, 00:53 (Ref:135172)   #21
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Jeremy all-time-fan Ferrari, you must have latin blood in your veins...
Old 24 Aug 2001, 01:24 (Ref:135177)   #22
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
well Lukster...Let me tell you... I can't do that here I will arrested..BTW am not married any longer...
Old 24 Aug 2001, 06:19 (Ref:135204)   #23
Alan Jones
Veteran

Sorry to hear that Jeremy,
hope you are OK,

all is not lost though
you could always get by by joining the Official 10/10ths dating service, I believe Steph is one of the first customers.Anyway , all applicants should speak to EERO, he's running the show
Old 24 Aug 2001, 12:31 (Ref:135313)   #24
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Good one, Alan. A place for broken hearts and lonely singles... must be crowded !!
Old 24 Aug 2001, 12:37 (Ref:135317)   #25
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
OI!!! the dating service is my idea...bak off!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR
!!!!!!!1