Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 15 Feb 2017, 15:26 (Ref:3712412)   #1
GElliott
Rookie

Canada
Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada
GElliott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hi Guy's
Just signed up as a new member - from Nova Scotia , Canada. Lots of snow here with drifts up to 3 and 4' high.
I have been involved in Motorsports since 1968, when I got my 68 Ford Cortina - started out in Rallying and Solo. Got my 2nd Cortina , a GTthis time in 1970 and have been Road Racing her since 1971. We are running her at Atlantic Motorsport Park, considered by many to be one of the most Tecnical track in North America. As I am disabled with Beckers Muscular Dystrophy, my son does the driving , but I do most of the work on the car.
Cortina now highly modified with a 2.3 Pinto (260 HP) , T5 tranny and a quickchange diff, modified front and rear suspension, big brakes,etc. See her in action at www.elliottracingatlantic.com on in car videos.
Just finishing up a 1 1/2 year ground up rebuild and starting a frame up restoration of my 65 Lotus/Caterham Super 7. At 70 years old still going strong in spite of my BMD.

Last edited by Tim Falce; 15 Feb 2017 at 17:59. Reason: Link incomplete
Old 15 Feb 2017, 18:04 (Ref:3712435)   #2
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Hi Gerry (I assume) I edited your link, I took a wild guess and added a G to racin as it didn't work before.
Welcome to ten tenths and thanks for telling us about yourself.