Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 21 May 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3823818)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
no dad this year then vince?
Old 21 May 2018, 19:24 (Ref:3823822)   #27
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
And no mum either
Old 21 May 2018, 21:22 (Ref:3823843)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
oh well you will have your le mans family.

see you in 3 weeks
Old 22 May 2018, 09:42 (Ref:3823923)   #29
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Errata:
2x GE: 165 euros plus p+p from Belgium (thought my parents had ACO discount, turns out they don't)
Old 22 May 2018, 20:48 (Ref:3824084)   #30
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
I have 3 ACO grandstand tickets with GA for sale. They are in Tribune 17, Durand.

We paid £245 pp so looking for that, but.... We have a friend who is there on Thursday only, so if you don't want 3 tickets before then, I can give you a £60 discount.

Happy to sell just two for £245 ea.

PM me if interested
Still got these available.

2x 245

OR

2x245
+ 1x185 (if using on Friday --> Sunday only, as someone is using it on Thursday only)

ONO if taking all 3 and accept use as indicated
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0790.jpg  
Old 24 May 2018, 04:12 (Ref:3824324)   #31
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
I have one Houx Camping ticket with 2 GA's available rang 62 or 63.
£365.00 ono (agency price)
Old 29 May 2018, 11:10 (Ref:3825422)   #32
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Little update, as there was ACO discount involved, and different Grandstands had been bought?!?!?!

For Sale:

1x GE: 60 euros plus p+p from Belgium
2x Parking for Campervans PZ54: 65 euros per ticket, plus p+p from Belgium
2x Grand Stand 12 Benoist, Rang A, places 72 and 73: 75 euro per ticket, plus p+p from Belgium

P&P is 6,72 euros from Belgium to the UK, signed for delivery.

Tickets can also be collected with me from sunday morning 10th of June onwards, as I'll be camping at the circuit as early as possible

Cheers,

Vince
Old 29 May 2018, 19:31 (Ref:3825522)   #33
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Greetings Tenthers!

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Sadly my first post has come about because I am no longer able to attend my very first Le Mans and thus have some grandstand tickets for sale.

I got a bit over-enthusiastic when purchasing so I have four very good grandstand seats as well as one general admission ticket, all at ACO prices:

Tribune 34, Block 4, Seat H62 (95 Euro)
Tribune 23 Raccordement, Block 6, Seat O157 (95 Euro)
Tribune 05 Dunlop, Block 2, Seat I23 (105 Euro)
Tribune 18 ACO, Block 1, Seat L13 (105 Euro)

Also 1 General Admission (61 Euro) and 1 Red (ACO) Car Park Pass (30 Euro)

The 4 grandstand seats are all back row.

Face value ONO. Buy all 4 grandstand seats at face value and you can have the GA and Parking passes for free.

All are email tickets, so I can either post you print-outs or mail you PDFs.

Cheers.
Old 29 May 2018, 19:34 (Ref:3825525)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, welcome to the forum, but the circumstances are rather sad - particularly as this was to be your first Le Mans. (Mind you, missing any Le Mans is a sad thing, IMO). Were you intending to use all four of these seats yourself during the race? (Says he who has bought two GS seats on two or three occasions in the past).
Old 29 May 2018, 19:41 (Ref:3825531)   #35
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, welcome to the forum...Were you intending to use all four of these seats yourself during the race? .
Thank you. Yes I was. I like taking photos and don't like missing angles
Old 29 May 2018, 19:46 (Ref:3825533)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well in that case, we shall hope to see you make your debut next year!
Old 30 May 2018, 19:39 (Ref:3825720)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not an exchange, but I spotted this on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Man-24...AAAOSw~Q9bCdQ2

No bids yet and seemingly no reserve. Three pitwalk tickets as well, at a significant discount if you want to make him (her) an offer....
Old 30 May 2018, 19:59 (Ref:3825725)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
noticed on ebay that prices seem to be dropping, but then again it is now only just over 2 weeks to go and for many people a good deal less.
Old 31 May 2018, 22:04 (Ref:3825928)   #39
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I have one Houx Camping ticket with 2 GA's available rang 62 or 63.
£365.00 ono (agency price)
Now sold
Old 1 Jun 2018, 10:44 (Ref:3825999)   #40
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
2 Sold

1 camp+ 2 GEs at Houx numbered

365 ONO.
All sold now.

look forward to seeing everyone.

Kenn
Old 2 Jun 2018, 17:14 (Ref:3826265)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
In case anyone is interested the ACO has just sent me an email saying they still have grandstand tickets, usually sold out this close to the race
Old 3 Jun 2018, 21:13 (Ref:3826634)   #42
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
This auction on ebay is a good one!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Le-Man...8/173334248168
Old 4 Jun 2018, 06:42 (Ref:3826682)   #43
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
wonder who is selling them

hope you get your money back
Old 4 Jun 2018, 16:22 (Ref:3826775)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
This auction on ebay is a good one!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Le-Man...8/173334248168
What was it when it started? It's up to £310 now.....
Old 4 Jun 2018, 16:46 (Ref:3826788)   #45
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
most of the others seem to be no longer getting any bids or very low ones
Old 4 Jun 2018, 16:50 (Ref:3826793)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
There are definitely some people on there who may well lose some money.....
Old 7 Jun 2018, 05:55 (Ref:3827303)   #47
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
T34 grandstand ticket sale

Hello everyone.I sell 2 tickets from the T34 stand, the one above the stands. the numbers are g186 and g187.This is the second rank from the top really sheltered without rain.Je bought 95 euros each.Je sell 80 euros each.Je come on the circuit from Wednesday.Possibility of take at this moment too.
Old 7 Jun 2018, 09:15 (Ref:3827330)   #48
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!

Quote:
There are definitely some people on there who may well lose some money.....
I know

But better getting some money back than loosing it all.
Old 7 Jun 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3827457)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
For sure Kenn!
Old 7 Jun 2018, 19:35 (Ref:3827482)   #50
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
What was it when it started? It's up to £310 now.....
A fiver!

It's my own optimistic fault!! Thinking that people may well have wanted to go...

FWIW I think this year will be a great race - I can't see it being a boring one and I'm talking about the overall win.

Can't wait!!!!
Closed Thread