Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 2 Mar 2019, 16:20 (Ref:3887819)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fantasy F1 2019 Joker Thread

Joker events
This season will see a 4th set of Joker rounds, in these the rules are relaxed to allow a bit of strategy. The use of a Joker is completely optional. A maximum of 4 Jokers can be played across the season, at a rate of one per Joker period as outlined
This seasons Joker periods cover the following events:
Joker 1: Bahrain, China, Azerbaijan & Spain
Joker 2: Canada, France, Austria & Britain
Joker 3: Hungary, Belgium, Italy & Singapore
Joker 4: Japan, Mexico, USA & Brazil

Should an event be cancelled or removed from the calendar, any joker submitted for that round will be voided with the team being allowed to play it again if they wish within that period. However, if it’s the final round of the period that is cancelled or removed from the calendar, the use of that Joker is lost as the period will be closed.

Joker Teams:
A Joker team is one in which you can swap out either or both of your constructor or Power Unit providers, but you may not make a driver change for that event.
On these events you are allowed to break the real world rules however your team must still comply with the budget rules.
When playing your Joker your team may be a duplicate of an existing Season long team or another entrant’s joker team
At the end of a Joker event your team will revert back to its season long combination.
To play a Joker; You must post your Joker team as per the table below, in the designated thread within the F1 Predictions and contests area^ before the start of an event - That means before the start of FP1* in the same way as been done historically with driver changes.
I will endeavour to post confirmation and acceptance of Jokers being played, however if I am unable to do so, I will use to timestamp of the post to validate the change.

^This is to avoid confusion with duplicate team combinations or driver substitutions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joker.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	52663
Old 24 Oct 2019, 09:57 (Ref:3936538)   #2
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Howdy. Thought I'd take a punt on a weak Mercedes/strong Honda showing at Mexico this weekend. Inspired or dumb, time will tell....

Team Foggy Notion
Power Unit change

1st Driver: Verstappen - 38k
2nd Driver: Norris - 12k
Constructor: Ferrari - 25k
Power Unit: Honda - 20k

Total - 95k

Cheers.
Old 24 Oct 2019, 17:38 (Ref:3936600)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
brilliant i say! and forgive me for deciding to take a similar chance at the same time as you.

although i have to go full double down on Max winning....no glory in anything but 1st place right!

team name: ChillionaireF1 now known as 'HardSixF1'
changing constructor and PU!

D1: Verstappen 38K
D2: Norris 12k
Joker Constructor: RB 22K
Joker PU: Honda 20K

total: 92K
Old 25 Oct 2019, 08:54 (Ref:3936663)   #4
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
That really might be inspired - love it! So now it's everything crossed that some git doesn't take him out at the start....
Old 27 Oct 2019, 15:05 (Ref:3937133)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Apologies for delay both Jokers have been accepted and are in play for the Mexico event.
Old 28 Oct 2019, 11:21 (Ref:3937310)   #6
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Oh good, it would've been terrible if for some reason my switch from Merc to Honda engines hadn't been accepted....
Old 28 Oct 2019, 15:32 (Ref:3937357)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
haha, im wishing my change had not been accepted!

so close to being brilliant though...and for good measure Norris got messed up in the pits as well!