Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:23 (Ref:3796413)   #1026
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I've moved on to a 6 month old Blatz which is much better.
Just an FYI, it was at least 6 months old when I brought it to Petit. Don't worry, the flavor isn't impacted by age. ROFL
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:23 (Ref:3796414)   #1027
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
I wonder how many people have died of alcohol poisoning from playing the "Right rear puncture" drinking game?
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:23 (Ref:3796415)   #1028
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I've moved on to a 6 month old Blatz which is much better.
What’s this having lots of six month old beer thing? I’m losing what little respect I had for you!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:26 (Ref:3796417)   #1029
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My God. FUX, you're a joke. I'm glad I know what time all the basketball games start today because people watching a 24-hour sports car race really need to know that. If they really did want to know that they could look it up on, wait for it, the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What’s this having lots of six month old beer thing? I’m losing what little respect I had for you!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:27 (Ref:3796418)   #1030
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aw, there the GTD fight ended.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:28 (Ref:3796419)   #1031
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can you send the medical bill for alcohol poisoning directly to Continental?
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:28 (Ref:3796420)   #1032
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That was a lot of fuel for Bleekemolen to do 13 minutes
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:29 (Ref:3796421)   #1033
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Can you send the medical bill for alcohol poisoning directly to Continental?
No. There will be a class action lawsuit against all of the teams for running incorrect tire pressure and camber.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:30 (Ref:3796422)   #1034
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Now I only hope #23 could get out on the banking once more before the end.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:30 (Ref:3796423)   #1035
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I inherit all this beer that I don't drink!

10 minutes to go!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:30 (Ref:3796424)   #1036
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nando got put in the wrong United car.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:32 (Ref:3796425)   #1037
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Nando got put in the wrong United car.
Or did he break it?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:32 (Ref:3796426)   #1038
Articus
Veteran

Quote:
Bleekemolen vs Caldarelli for third. I'm sure they have engine on drink fuel mode.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:33 (Ref:3796427)   #1039
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I wondered that. He lost about 43s in the stop. I guess it wasn’t that much more, probably just being conservative.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:34 (Ref:3796428)   #1040
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
FU, Chip. FU, Ford. Well, played but FU. You sold your soul this weekend and will win. It'll come back to bite you one day!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:35 (Ref:3796429)   #1041
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I wondered that. He lost about 43s in the stop. I guess it wasn’t that much more, probably just being conservative.
Third is better than dnf
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:35 (Ref:3796430)   #1042
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Now I only hope #23 could get out on the banking once more before the end.
Your wish.....
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:35 (Ref:3796431)   #1043
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
It's like they get close to the end, know you're paying extra close attention, and say "fux you, watch this". It's maddening.
Their audience is increasing the closer to the checkered flag. They will show that, bracketed by commercials.

Last edited by skycafe; 28 Jan 2018 at 19:37. Reason: spell
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:36 (Ref:3796432)   #1044
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
It's rolling again!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:38 (Ref:3796434)   #1045
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Third is better than dnf
yeah, I eventually figured that out ... as Articus notes, full rich to cement third if second was lost anyway.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:42 (Ref:3796435)   #1046
Articus
Veteran

So this is a distance record right?
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:42 (Ref:3796436)   #1047
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats to Action Express! - #5 is a really pretty car, btw
Congrats to Ford! ...kinda
Congrats to Lamborghini on their first 24hr win!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:42 (Ref:3796437)   #1048
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
That was broken an hour ago.
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:42 (Ref:3796438)   #1049
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
By loads. 32 laps more!
Old 28 Jan 2018, 19:44 (Ref:3796439)   #1050
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
50 years to the Ford v Ferrari battle at Le Mans and Chip is grand Marshall at a race he's participating in. Where's my tinfoil hat?