Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Jan 2021, 06:58 (Ref:4029966)   #376
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
If it turns out that you’re American, it explains a lot...
No I'm not. Nice try
Old 19 Jan 2021, 13:17 (Ref:4030020)   #377
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
There's more...

https://www.planetf1.com/news/rich-energy-return-goals/
Old 19 Jan 2021, 14:23 (Ref:4030034)   #378
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Add colour to the paddock? They haven’t even added colour to their own cans!
Old 19 Jan 2021, 15:57 (Ref:4030044)   #379
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Add colour to the paddock?
Maybe as the official F1 jester? I think he is already in that role, but in an unpaid capacity.

Richard
Old 19 Jan 2021, 17:04 (Ref:4030059)   #380
greentrumpet
Racer

greentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgreentrumpet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I've got an outgoing president in the fridge.

I bought a whole President Brie for Christmas and it turns out I'm the only one who'll eat it, because my ma and pa aren't allowed round these days.

It's trying to escape.
I've got a vacherin mont d'or in the garage fridge, Not allowed to put it in the indoors fridge!
Old 19 Jan 2021, 19:16 (Ref:4030092)   #381
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrumpet View Post
I've got a vacherin mont d'or in the garage fridge, Not allowed to put it in the indoors fridge!
My wife once came home from a trip to a visiting French market in town, carrying a selection of cheeses.

One of which was a Pont Leveque.

Despite waxed paper, wood, cotton, cling film, aluminium foil, two freezer bags and a takeaway box it still pervaded everything in the fridge. I had to call the local biosecurity people to warn them when I opened it just in case they came to quarantine the street.

But dammit, it was GOOD.

I can't make this fit the thread topic at all!
Old 20 Jan 2021, 00:56 (Ref:4030140)   #382
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Maybe as the official F1 jester? I think he is already in that role, but in an unpaid capacity.

Richard
Isnt that Mr Jordan's job?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 20 Jan 2021, 01:46 (Ref:4030144)   #383
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 20 Jan 2021, 03:33 (Ref:4030161)   #384
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Isnt that Mr Jordan's job?
I think your right. The job looks to be taken. Not sure what role is suited for someone who is devoted to seeking attention.

Richard
Old 20 Jan 2021, 07:55 (Ref:4030182)   #385
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
This individual and his alleged company don't deserve any place in an F1 Forum, all it does is give him air and lend credibility to their ambush marketing campaign.

This thread should really be locked in everybody's interest.
Old 20 Jan 2021, 09:12 (Ref:4030207)   #386
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Not sure what role is suited for someone who is devoted to seeking attention.
Head of marketing?

Whatever some may say - they are getting press coverage for their brand, and are selling a product.

Away from F1, they have continued to sponsor a BSB team and BTCC driver - so it is possible to have a succesful commercial arrangement.
Old 20 Jan 2021, 12:59 (Ref:4030234)   #387
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Head of marketing?

Whatever some may say - they are getting press coverage for their brand, and are selling a product.

Away from F1, they have continued to sponsor a BSB team and BTCC driver - so it is possible to have a succesful commercial arrangement.
Is anyone buying? They say there is no such thing as bad press. Is that really true? I suspect they are doing nothing but burning money and in the end this will prove to be nothing but a big vanity project.

Richard
Old 20 Jan 2021, 16:19 (Ref:4030287)   #388
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Is anyone buying?
Has anyone actually seen any to buy?

Quote:
They say there is no such thing as bad press. Is that really true?
On the basis of the evidence offered by Rich Energy - you'd have to say "not true".
Old 20 Jan 2021, 17:21 (Ref:4030297)   #389
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Has anyone actually seen any to buy?
Yes - tried some myself. Tastes like..... Energy Drink!

Matt Neal has also had some, and talk is that the product is starting to be delivered in greater numbers.
Old 20 Jan 2021, 17:40 (Ref:4030303)   #390
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Yes - tried some myself. Tastes like..... Energy Drink!

Matt Neal has also had some, and talk is that the product is starting to be delivered in greater numbers.
Not made by Pfizer BioNtec is it?
Old 20 Jan 2021, 20:41 (Ref:4030337)   #391
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Storey is not listed as a director of Rick Energy, but as a director of Lightning Volt (previously known as Rich Energy Limited). LV had a liquidator appointed on 13 Jan 2021 -(last week)...as a result of a winding up order in October last year by a creditor.

Rich Energy OMG Racing does not have Storey as a director, but as of 13th Dec 2019 had cash at the bank of £755 and liabilites of £1.58M..

All info in the public domain, make your own mind up.
Old 20 Jan 2021, 22:22 (Ref:4030346)   #392
S griffin
Veteran

All they seem to care about is publicity. They don’t advertise their product and those have heard about them, have heard about them for the wrong reasons and therefore have put off buying them
Old 21 Jan 2021, 01:01 (Ref:4030369)   #394
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
I actually found one at a local supermarket here in Melbourne. $2 AUD each.

Bought two, drank one, was underwhelming. Kept the other just in case.
Old 21 Jan 2021, 03:59 (Ref:4030374)   #395
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just to point out those cans offered on ebay are only 250ml sample cans, not a full size retail sale sized drink. (and he is selling almost 3500 units as a job lot.)
So hardly retail stock and availability in that instance.
Old 21 Jan 2021, 04:27 (Ref:4030377)   #396
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Isn't 250mL retail size?

That's the regular size of a can of Red Bull.
Old 21 Jan 2021, 05:07 (Ref:4030379)   #397
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Isn't 250mL retail size?

That's the regular size of a can of Red Bull.
Whoops think I am guilty of brain fade (been out in the Melbourne sun today! ) A senior moment on my part
You are quite right 250 ml is the normal size. Why was I thinking they were normally 330 ml or 500ml. Maybe confusing with normal soft drinks.
Thanks. I stand corrected.

Moral of story : dont comment on something you have not tried / are not familiar with.

Last edited by E.B; 21 Jan 2021 at 05:14.
Old 21 Jan 2021, 23:29 (Ref:4030544)   #398
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I however CAN get the Bob Ross Energy Drink in the US. Haas should look into them as a new sponsor.

Richard
Can I remind everyone that if you are going to buy one of these ridiculous drinks make sure it is from this man.
Old 22 Jan 2021, 04:53 (Ref:4030553)   #399
Richard C
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Can I remind everyone that if you are going to buy one of these ridiculous drinks make sure it is from this man.
I think I am more likely to find a Bob Ross drink on the shelf here in the US than Rich Energy.

Richard

PS: I really need to buy both the Bob Ross and Rich Energy and to a taste test.
Old 22 Jan 2021, 09:50 (Ref:4030582)   #400
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
I had to look Bob Ross up. An American painter who died in 1995.