Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 19 Oct 2001, 15:31 (Ref:162966)   #1
MJB RETURNS
Racer

MJB RETURNS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what would b your dream race?

im sure this topic has come up b 4 but i havent been on this forum 4 ages! anyway, if i made the script r put 30 btct cars on snetterton in d rain then:

lap 1: frist corner pile up involves all vauxhalls(i do like um but we want a different winner),results them at back of grid.

lap 6: soper,harvey,reid,hoy(in a honda),battle 4 lead,all coved by 0.4 seconds.

lap 9: plato hits menu(in a proton), both spin facing wrong way

lap 10: b&q finishs off menus race by raming him in pits( i no its over top but hey,)

lap 11: soper locks brakes into the bomb hole & hits.........

can any one edit the next laps?
Old 19 Oct 2001, 22:28 (Ref:163093)   #2
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Thruxton, dry race, at least one car from each team battling for the win like the BSBK, a clean race, lots of passing, 2 seconds covering them at the line, new winner!
Old 19 Oct 2001, 23:34 (Ref:163117)   #3
Radisichrox
Veteran

United States
New York
Radisichrox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bringing my main man Paul Radisich back into a guest drive for MG. Race: held on the old National circuit at Silverstone, with old Copse corner (the tighter, almost right angle version)
Grid-
1st- Jason Plato (Vauxhall)
2nd- Yvan Muller (Vauxhall)
3rd- Steve Soper (Pug)
4th- Paul Radisich (MG)
5th- Gabriele Tarquini (Honda)
6th- James Thompson (Honda)
7th- John B&Q (Indie, not sure which car)
8th- Anthony Reid (MG)
9th- Tim Harvey (Indie Vauxhall)
10th- Will Hoy (Proton)

At the start, Plato and Muller both get off the line cleanly but go into copse together, forcing each other off at Maggots (the corner before the club straight). Soper goes into the lead, with Radisich second, Thompson 3rd, Reid 4th, Tarquini 5th, and Hoy 6th. John B&Q is right behind in 7th. As the laps tick by it's still the same order as the race gets on, with B&Q, Hoy, and Tarquini battling for position behind, the 3 of them constantly passing each other and banging panels all the time. As Soper leads, Radisich begins to pressure him, and going into Copse, Soper flies over the old curbs and into the gravel, allowing Radisich to pass him. By this point it's Radisich 1st, Soper 2nd, Reid 3rd, Tarquini 4th, Harvey 5th, Thompson 6th, B&Q 7th, and Hoy 8th. Radisich goes on to have a big lead in his victory. For me, (the TV viewer) Radisich would have a camera on his helmet and by the pedals to see all of the work the driver does. There would also be tons of in-car footage.

I could go on and on but this is for starters.