Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Jul 2002, 19:13 (Ref:339925)   #1
Robert
Racer

Robert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Tale of the Young Warrior and the Black Knight

It was a fine day. The young warrior was leading the Black Knight. Suddenly the sky filled with darkness and a great dread came upon him. He had been told that one day this would befall him and he knew he had to be brave and resilient, it is not easy to resist the Dark Master who could fulfill your hearts desire in an instant, but at a terrible price.

Suddenly a dark and terrible voice filled his head "Pledge yourself to me, young warrior and you will achieve the first of many victories this very day!", "Never!!", said the young warrior, who's heart was true and who's fellow countryman had defeated the Black Knight before. "I am leading at the moment and need no help from the forces of darkness!!", "Very well!!" boomed the evil voice before a dark lightning bolt fell from the sky and the young warrior lost control of his chariot, allowing the Black Knight to get past him.

The young warrior was distraught, but he knew he had done the right thing and his time would come. He had heard the tales of how the Black Knight had been ensnared by the darkness in a foreign land only 8 years earlier and knew that eternal darkness awaited him when he had outgrown his usefulness to the Dark Master.

After the battle, his leader, angry at what had befallen his brave young warrior, but nevertheless proud of him, made it known to the assembled masses what had become this day. However his heavy heart told him that it would be useless to appeal to the gods of the great chariot races as he knew that the darkness was strong in them too.

To be continued............

Any similarities to real events or persons is entirely co-incidental

Robert

Last edited by Robert; 22 Jul 2002 at 19:17.
Old 22 Jul 2002, 20:01 (Ref:339966)   #2
Legend
Veteran

Legend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a nice story, and I am the greatest fan of Schumi lol. You have a nice humor !!! Keep on making nice stories it is at least better than other schumi-haters dry comments. And I mean all I said here, this is not sarcastic at all, trust me !!!
Old 22 Jul 2002, 23:20 (Ref:340187)   #3
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah, Ferrari is the Dark side of the Force... Darth Schumacher.... LOL

just joking Schumi fans!
Old 24 Jul 2002, 17:18 (Ref:341757)   #4
freud
Veteran

freud has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
LOL... good one.
Old 24 Jul 2002, 20:03 (Ref:341920)   #5
Legend
Veteran

Guys Robert is brilliant!!! My motto is: Don’t let me live in boredom, please kill me with humor! All thumbs up!!!
Old 24 Jul 2002, 20:19 (Ref:341924)   #6
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Bernie !!!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 03:14 (Ref:343092)   #7
Legend
Veteran

I do not get it!:confused: This is the best thread of them all, why people do not come here more frequently. I love that story even though I am an extreme Schumi fan. Robert please make more good stories. I love good stories and ancient tales. This is brilliant. If you look at some of my replies in other threads I also tell stories, even though I get negative feedback all the time. But who cares? Please check my Black Comic thread. Please help there to make some good stories.

Have fun mate !!!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 04:15 (Ref:343112)   #8
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
another conspiracy theory? keep it coming.....
Old 26 Jul 2002, 04:28 (Ref:343116)   #9
Legend
Veteran

Hi Jukebox

Quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox
another conspiracy theory? keep it coming.....
I love Ferrari and Schumi!
Hehehehe but the story is nice!!!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 04:29 (Ref:343117)   #10
Jukebox
Veteran

Malaysia
KL
Jukebox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
another story i think you'll all find it amusing over at pitpass.com the useless website
Old 26 Jul 2002, 07:28 (Ref:343166)   #11
drexel
Racer

drexel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Dark Master will never turn against the Black Knight who helped rebuild his Empire from the ruins... Who rose aginst the Anglo monarchs and sent them into oblivion. Now as the new challengers step up, they have each been engulfed by the reign of terror. Soon the old warrior Lord David will be retired, he will follow Mika the Viking who once was victorious in a great battle against the Dark Knight, but the mental toll it took has since destroyed him.
His young prodege has suffered his first direct defeat at the hands of the Knight and one wonders how this will scar him in the future.
Old 26 Jul 2002, 10:18 (Ref:343244)   #12
Legend
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox
another story i think you'll all find it amusing over at pitpass.com the useless website
I just was there nice SCI-FI stories!!!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 16:25 (Ref:343495)   #13
Robert
Racer

Robert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by drexel
The Dark Master will never turn against the Black Knight who helped rebuild his Empire from the ruins... Who rose aginst the Anglo monarchs and sent them into oblivion. Now as the new challengers step up, they have each been engulfed by the reign of terror. Soon the old warrior Lord David will be retired, he will follow Mika the Viking who once was victorious in a great battle against the Dark Knight, but the mental toll it took has since destroyed him.
His young prodege has suffered his first direct defeat at the hands of the Knight and one wonders how this will scar him in the future.
Write your own story, who do you think you are??, Michael Jackson????

Robert

PS Episode 2 coming soon!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 16:41 (Ref:343502)   #14
Legend
Veteran

Originally posted by drexel
Quote:
Originally posted by Robert

Write your own story, who do you think you are??, Michael Jackson????

Robert

PS Episode 2 coming soon!

Man it is a shame I do not know you personaly. Damn you are good Robert! Cheers mate!!!
PS I am looking forward for the next part of your story
Old 26 Jul 2002, 16:43 (Ref:343503)   #15
Legend
Veteran

Robert I need some one like you writing stories in the thread called: "Black comic book" please take a look there!!!