Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2005, 19:56 (Ref:1324285)   #151
Laurent
Rookie

France
20 km away from Paris (France)
Laurent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
Ok, he has changed it.
I've changed it
Old 10 Jun 2005, 12:49 (Ref:1324754)   #152
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
For the techs : you'll find the Test Day chassis numbers on Jérôme Mugnier's Virages
Old 10 Jun 2005, 12:55 (Ref:1324758)   #153
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Can't resist to post this one, thanks to Jérôme Mugnier and David Legangneux (C°) :

More pics on Virages by David Legangneux, Laurent Mercier (hi there mate, that was good to meet you !), and Jérôme hmself...
Old 10 Jun 2005, 13:14 (Ref:1324775)   #154
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The Loeb's journey : you'll find a summary on the french broadcast Tout Le Sport... (the bandwidth seems too narrow for a proper use and I didn't succeed to download it myself ; I hope you'll be more successful than I).
Old 11 Jun 2005, 08:18 (Ref:1325418)   #155
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It has been suggested that the restrictions applied to the older LMP's for this years race have hindered the turbo engined cars more than the normally aspirated cars.

Yes, the Audi's do seem to have suffered a little more than their normally aspirated opponents but I'm most interested in the enormous difference in lap times between the two Dallaras. The Nissan (turbo) engined car has arguably the stronger driver lineup and despite the paddle shift problems they had, the car appeared to have no pace whatsoever during the Test Day.

Can anyone explain the Nissan Dallara's lack of pace?
Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:11 (Ref:1325454)   #156
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Can anyone explain the Nissan Dallara's lack of pace?
My 2p as a non-tech amateur : the engine is too young, and there's still work to do...

I think we're to demanding with new cars. They didn't have much time/money to test, develop and practice, as, say, AM or Corvette...

Still amazed by the Judd one, though... my support goes to RollCentre, not only because Martin is an occasionnal TT poster, but I like the sportsmen feeling the whole team shows...

They deserve something, IMHO, especially after last year drama.

Roll on, RollCentre, caissons are rolling !
Old 11 Jun 2005, 16:30 (Ref:1325706)   #157
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Highlights of the Test day can be seen on MotorsTV today, 7h30 pm CET (one hour to go).
Old 12 Jun 2005, 08:21 (Ref:1326146)   #158
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Looking for pics ? Jérôme Mugnier posted plenty of links to various galeries...
Old 12 Jun 2005, 18:51 (Ref:1326480)   #159
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
A superb pic taken by Eric Fabre C° on Infocourse

Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:53 (Ref:1326724)   #160
Racer

Antarctica
FL
2112 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
^^^like a bag of eyecandy, watch out M&M`s, can`t wait till next weeK.
Too bad I won`t see a Saleen this year.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 22:15 (Ref:1326815)   #161
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Whoever said old-style racing tracks weren't wide enough!? There's no excuse not to have some excellent battles, seeing how they can fit 6 cars side-by-side there!
Old 13 Jun 2005, 05:20 (Ref:1327019)   #162
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The Saleen is missing indeed, but I forgot the GTs !!!

Same source, same C° : Infocourse

Old 13 Jun 2005, 08:27 (Ref:1327107)   #163
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
do they know they're all going the wrong way?
Old 14 Jun 2005, 05:29 (Ref:1327970)   #164
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Loeb's marathon last sunday : pay a visit to the full report on Jérôme Mugnier's Virages, with pics taken by David Legangneux, Laurent Mercier and Laurent Chauveau...

When things go crazy :