Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 23 Sep 2020, 10:22 (Ref:4005784)   #1
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Goodwood October

A major historic meeting is being held in October but there seems to be no mention of it on here?
Have I missed something
Old 23 Sep 2020, 11:56 (Ref:4005816)   #2
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
It's a secrtet, no one knows . . . .

https://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-c...ld-in-october/

https://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-c...ood-speedweek/

Obviously a very special guest only event.

Last edited by zefarelly; 23 Sep 2020 at 12:01.
Old 23 Sep 2020, 12:56 (Ref:4005832)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Can’t be that special as we have invitations!!
Old 23 Sep 2020, 13:30 (Ref:4005839)   #4
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Can’t be that special as we have invitations!!
They always let a few oiks in, Like the Queen honours peaasants from time to time
Old 23 Sep 2020, 13:59 (Ref:4005846)   #5
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
They always let a few oiks in, Like the Queen honours peaasants from time to time
I qualify!
Old 23 Sep 2020, 14:03 (Ref:4005848)   #6
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
Quote:
I qualify!
Me too, or at least I did, think I landed on the wrong perch after rattling the cage

I guess St MArys is 60's ?

Alta John?
Old 23 Sep 2020, 16:21 (Ref:4005875)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Looks great on paper?
There will be live and pre recorded streaming of the event on the website for us non competing oiks 😀
Old 23 Sep 2020, 16:47 (Ref:4005883)   #8
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

No Alta although we were asked.
Gang have Elva, Maserati and Elite
Seems lots of coverage
Old 24 Sep 2020, 07:30 (Ref:4005993)   #9
Rudernst
Veteran

Germany
Hamburg
Rudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRudernst should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The date of this event clashes with the HSCC Finals.

This is most unfortunate.

RuE
Old 24 Sep 2020, 08:35 (Ref:4006004)   #10
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
Quote:
No Alta although we were asked.
Gang have Elva, Maserati and Elite
Seems lots of coverage
Which Maserati John?

I've started digging a tunnel to go and watch, the office is only a mile away. I can saee the machine gun towers from here
Old 25 Sep 2020, 11:24 (Ref:4006158)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
A major historic meeting is being held in October but there seems to be no mention of it on here?
Have I missed something
I've set up a calendar thread and copied these posts into it.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 25 Sep 2020 at 11:34.