Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 29 Aug 2018, 01:09 (Ref:3846804)   #51
ford71
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by champcarman View Post
Should have hung around to watch the support races which were on after the V8 race. That was ,I assume, designed to lessen the chance of everybody heading out as soon as the V8 race was over. FF was the last race and the open wheel category provided great racing over the weekend, worth staying for.
Yeah I thought the extra racing would have staggered the numbers of people leaving.
We had to return as early as possible to collect our dog but I reckon I could have seen more racing and still been back at reasonable time. Lesson for next time.
Old 31 Aug 2018, 01:28 (Ref:3847160)   #52
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
https://www.supercars.com/news/champ...?sf196565824=1

Quote:
Asked about the respect between himself and van Gisbergen, McLaughlin said: “People can believe whatever, but I race Shane as hard as I race anyone else.

“We’re racing for a title and it’s going to get hairy in places, but it doesn’t make me race him differently to anyone else.

“I don’t have any anger towards him because I’m racing him in the championship, we just race hard and fair and get on with it

“It’s hard racing, it’s cunning racing. I’ve learnt a lot racing him over the years and I’ve always felt it’s been a fair battle.

“I don’t think he races me different to anyone else and I feel I do exactly the same thing.”
The media is always going to try to beat this up but there is healthy respect here and it is refreshing to see after the likes of Ingall, Ambrose, Winterbottom and others were too aggressive, held grudges and at times it affected their driving & results.
Old 3 Sep 2018, 12:21 (Ref:3847887)   #53
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That was all very unnecessary. Lots of off topic stuff deleted. There's a report button for anything outside the forum rules if you think something needs it.
Old 6 Sep 2018, 22:12 (Ref:3848565)   #54
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
V8SC had disappeared from motorsport.tv again.

I've been waitimg for the Bend rounds to come up but it wasn't even shown live?
Old 14 Sep 2018, 21:09 (Ref:3850171)   #55
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I believe MotorsportTV is dead again, online only from the end of this month. Very sad. Although all of its advertising revenue appeared to come from charities - £3 a month can provide advertising for 4 different children's charities for a week - so can't have been bringing lots in.

Very sad. Now apparently run by James Allen. Read into that what you wish!