Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 Dec 2018, 14:08 (Ref:3869171)   #1
fzaza
Rookie

United States
fzaza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What Are You Watching This Off-Season?

I had spare time this past week, so i decided to watch a whole Grand prix weekend from Free practices to the full race coverage.
2013 first round of Australia was my choice.

This was the last season before the hybrid era, so the engine sounds was a blessing, Lewis Hamilton first showing with Mercedes as everyone was wondering about his choices, Jules Bianchi and Bottas's first year as rookies and how will they perform against their team mates, Alonso still as the Bull we knew driving a promising Ferrari, Mark Webber home GP and his bitter relationship with 3 time world champion then Vettel, and agressive Tyre choices from Pirelli that left teams wondering how the Week end will be...

I was hooked at the FP1 build up with all the above and from then on it was just great, plus the icing on the cake, Rain on and off for Saturday and Sunday.. and what a race, Up until the last five laps the win was not clear it's gonna a go to who...

With Grand Prix like these, there is no Off season for me

For more about my F1 collection you can visit my homepage...

Last edited by fzaza; 10 Dec 2018 at 14:13.
Old 10 Dec 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3869218)   #2
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I’ll have to see what DVDs I’ll get for my b’day and xmas. I’m currently in the middle of watching the 2013 BTCC season though. Maybe I’ll dig out more DVDs in my spare time
Old 11 Dec 2018, 10:51 (Ref:3869375)   #3
karting
Racer

karting should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I’m watching my 5year old son, take up Bambino Racing ����
Old 11 Dec 2018, 11:26 (Ref:3869381)   #4
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I don't generally watch old races. That's a bit like watching a movie or reading a book when you already know the plot/ending.

In the off-seasons I usually watch old TV-stuff that I have recorded or things that happen to be on.

As it stands, a local TV station is or has been broadcasting total reruns of:
* Blackadder
* 'Allo 'Allo
* Married ... With Children

Three series I liked a lot when I was young, and I've probably seen most of the episodes in my early teens.
Back then we didn't get English at school yet, so I mostly relied on the subtitles.
Now you realize how much of the fun you missed because some things just can't be translated.
Old 13 Dec 2018, 15:36 (Ref:3869943)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thinking i may pay the $3-4 for one month to check out the archives on F1TV.
Old 13 Dec 2018, 22:15 (Ref:3870078)   #6
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I just watched the 1969 Pau F2 race with the likes of Hill Rindt and Stewart, that I had tucked away on my HD for a rainy day. Just put the rose tinted specs away.
Old 13 Dec 2018, 22:27 (Ref:3870082)   #7
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Same as I watch (and do) in between races while the season is on.....

jimclark
Old 13 Dec 2018, 23:40 (Ref:3870090)   #8
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm watching the test cricket between India & Aus.
But then I also think races less than 6hrs are a bit boring as they don't have time to develop tactics and strategy.
Old 14 Dec 2018, 06:19 (Ref:3870120)   #9
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tinny racing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5aKcpAhTOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOX5okp2jwI
Old 14 Dec 2018, 08:15 (Ref:3870126)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Professional Masterchef. It's almost time for the last three races of the season
Old 14 Dec 2018, 10:30 (Ref:3870152)   #11
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hallmark channel.

Richard
Old 14 Dec 2018, 11:21 (Ref:3870162)   #12
Oldtony
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast Australia
Oldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridOldtony should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Are they called tinnies anywhere else in the world?
I did a (very) little speedway ,riding a chair, and reckoned that was mad but we didn't have tree branches trying to decapitate you
Old 14 Dec 2018, 12:55 (Ref:3870201)   #13
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Tinny Racing looks fun! Agree about the branches though....

Since the OP question wasn’t specific, I’ve got the ‘3rd Rock from the Sun’ box set still to wade through, plus another box set of ‘The Fast Show’....

Tomorrow will be FE and Bahrain 12hr though.
Old 18 Dec 2018, 11:42 (Ref:3871095)   #14
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This...https://twitter.com/F1/status/1074766180764827651
Old 18 Dec 2018, 12:15 (Ref:3871106)   #15
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
Saw that earlier.... the best thing Liberty have done all year.
Old 18 Dec 2018, 12:40 (Ref:3871109)   #16
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Brilliant! Someone there with a sense of humour......
Old 18 Dec 2018, 15:33 (Ref:3871155)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
haha that is great!

thanks for the share on that!